Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. HelmsE replied to rorod's topic in Off-Topic
    I simply cannot see the benefit of buying a $500 phone...
  2. HelmsE replied to MiRi's topic in Off-Topic
    There are the two goats for my apartment block. For some odd reason my neighbor named them "Laura" and "Bush" and laughs every time she tells this to someone.
  3. From Denver, Colorado but now living in Bulgaria
  4. Minnesota Twins > Florida Marlins Simple as that. True. Despite the fact that in all reality Minnesota and Johan in particular are a better team, it was simply a frustrating game to watch. Giving up two home runs to Mauer, a triple of Johan and a few defensive miscues are just painful to watch no matter who we're playing.
  5. I was watching a Pirates game on mlb.tv a month or two ago (why? I don't know) and was nearly crying due to some of the comments made by the announcers. It was unintentionally hilarious
  6. :thumbup Well done... I've been incredibly pleased with Gregg's performance so far this year
  7. Johnson and Jacobs both starting tonight... what a treat.
  8. Although not coming up with that ball is a bit inexcusable I love seeing that collision.
  9. HelmsE replied to JonDigital's topic in Off-Topic
    I have yet to have any big problems with mlb.tv but I have also not needed to call customer service. Overall, I'm very pleased with mlb.tv
  10. I've been away for the last week so I'm a bit out of the loop but what has come up recently that Dukes and Bradley are options for us?
  11. Yeah, not a bad start to a show at all. I'll have to keep an eye on it in the coming weeks and see how it does.
  12. I picked up Homer Baily and now have Hughes stashed in my DL spot, although it's looking more and more like he won't be pitching this season.
  13. HelmsE replied to Hollyberry's topic in Off-Topic
    Congrats, better than I ever did in chem
  14. It looks like you can watch the entire first episode on the site: http://www.hbo.com/conchords/ I might have to give it a shot once I get off work and before the games start
  15. I wasn't able to watch the game last night so I'm not sure what the problem was with the umpire? Besides the ejections was he simply miscounting balls and strikes most of the game? He warned the benches for no reason. Tried to ring people up on 2 strikes, tried to walk a guy on 3 balls, called a HBP a strike, called another a foul (though that one may have hit the bottom of the bat), tossed people for BS, and basically stunk up the place. He was so bad that the crowd cheered when he was hit by a ball. Wow, that's when you know you're doing a bad job.
  16. Looks real clean... nice work
  17. I wasn't able to watch the game last night so I'm not sure what the problem was with the umpire? Besides the ejections was he simply miscounting balls and strikes most of the game?
  18. Haha, that's hilarious
  19. On my last phone my ringtone was "Milkshake" for the longest time. A friend got a hold of it when I was passed out, downloaded Milkshake, put it as my ringtone, set up a password that locked the keypad on everything but incoming calls, and changed the language. What an ass. funny... immature but funny
  20. Awesome! Harold has always impressed me. His baseball knowledge and generally well-rounded broadcast ability made him a pleasure to both listen to and be entertained by. :thumbup Well said
  21. I have no bad feelings towards Mike Lowell and am glad to see him playing well this year. On the other hand, there is little that makes me happier than seeing Burnett fail time and time again. I'd prefer it be his performance rather than injuries but the guy has done nothing to earn the respect of anyone, particularly Marlin's fans
  22. Report: Rays' Dukes gets 17-year-old pregnant A 17-year-old foster girl living with a relative of Elijah Dukes told police the Devil Rays outfielder got her pregnant. The girl, expected to give birth Nov. 5, told investigators she and Dukes had consensual sex on the living room sofa. She said Dukes got angry when she and another person confronted him about the pregnancy. "Yeah, we sat down and told him and he got mad and threw a Gatorade at me," she told investigators. Dukes is already known to have had at least five children with four different women. This is yet another incident that could add to the Rays' desire to ship him out of town. Jun. 12 - 8:11 pm etSource: Tampa Tribune :o You'd think he would have learned from his past mistakes by now. For a kid that young to have a) 5 children and b) with four different women is absurd.
  23. Interesting trade... I hate to say it but having Griffey in the Brave's lineup would be huge for them. It's questionable in the long run due to Griffey's health issues but it could have a huge short-term impact for the Braves.
  24. Fantastic news to have JJ back in the rotation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.