Everything posted by HelmsE
-
Concept Miami Marlins Logos
I'll be interested to see if they keep the same general "feel" to the logo and uniforms or if they use the name change as an opportunity to completely change the team's image.
-
Rodents of Unusual Sizes
That is a huge rat... I won't not be stoked to see one of those cruising around
-
20 FSU players Suspended???
Any idea who FSU plays the first 3 games next season? I'm pretty sure the Buffs head down to Florida early season.
-
Spurs championship ring > All
Nice looking ring...
-
Rodriguez leaving West Virginia to coach Michigan
I hope the Saban rumors aren't true. I can't believe a program such as West Virginia would be actively pursuing a coach who has failed his last two teams and has shown nothing close to dedication to a team while being a coach.
-
20 FSU players Suspended???
20 players is quite a bit though all things considered.
-
Do you sometimes wonder the things you've said/done while drunk?
"Your chicken serving skills are a 10." :lol
-
County Commission to vote on deal
I love the guy in the Marlins jersey with the black cap
-
Dad of the year?
"I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them," the father said, tongue-in-cheek. :lol classic
-
I Hate 'Tom Brady' Thread
Tony Romo, Randy Moss and Reggie Wayne combine for a total of 19 points... Thus my #1 seeded team exits the playoffs early
-
State of NJ Bans Death Penalty
Why, you planning on committing a capital crime? Because the only one's who this is good news for are criminals that live in the trash state. *sigh* Not surprised by this response. Like a few others here, I'm on the fence as well about capital punishment. I see some merit for it in heinous crimes but I also feel that the negatives in general outweigh the positives. I don't think that capital punishment is a deterrent for criminals in any way, shape, or form so the issue comes down to revenge and possibly a form of closure for the victims and their families. I am also troubled by the fact that it allows certain individuals to "play god" and determine whether someone has the right to live. Finally, Dodge stated that innocent people have been executed in the past, which I have read a bit about in university, and that in itself is just a tragedy.
-
Another Injunction Sought Against Dukes
This kid is just hilarious to me.
-
Season Ticket Holder Holiday Party Pics
Nice pics. Sounds like you had a good time.
- I popped the question!
-
Trip to Yankee Stadium
Well done with the Marlins Jersey as your were touring.
-
Just For Fun
Oh, and Jorge Julio won the NL CY Young!!! HAHAHA :notworthy I love it
-
Coffee Break
This thread made my morning.
-
Bobby Petrino Quits as Falcons Coach
I don't blame Petrino for this too much, as you guys have mentioned, he signed up for this job under very different circumstances. I personally think Saban's move was a bit more pathetic.
-
Manny Ramirez
even more incredible is that someone is already willing to pay $117 for them
- 2008 Unis
-
Brian Moehler
I don't think I can handle another season of Moehler...
-
Ron Paul Grassroots Gets a Blimp
I would rather have someone just shoot Obama. It beats having one guy die than a whole blimp-full. :blink: This comment just came out of nowhere...
-
Something many fail to realize...
I have never seen so many new/old members who never post on MB.com than I have in the last 24 hours
-
Tigers Lineup Next Season
Jesus, that lineup is absurd.
-
Marlins' money deal no surprise
I see valid points to both articles. I think LeBatard makes a good point that the management does deserve the benefit of the doubt with what they have done in the past but Hyde also makes some valid points in terms of commitment to a team and fanbase.