Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anonymous

  1. Man, they must have some heavy evidence against these guys. Now that Braun is done, all eyes on A-Rod.
  2. I'm disappointed with the length of the penalty. He's only missing the rest of the season when the Brewers are way out of the race. Too bad he didn't get 100 games so it would cut into the beginning of next season. Isn't this is his first suspension? If it is, 65 games might still be too much. Asking for 100 is stupid.
  3. Mike Olt is already turning it around. .883 OPS in June and .813 OPS in July. Really nice trade for Chicago.
  4. That's 65 games for him.
  5. Don't worry. We'll sweep the Rockies.
  6. Yelich is much more valuable in the OF. I really don't get this argument. If he can play a position strongly (obviously I don't know if he can at first), and he swings the bat well, then why does his value decrease all the sudden? I understand the speed that he has would be better utilized out there, but you were telling me the same when I mentioned Stanton moving to first. I don't understand how someone's value decreases just because they move to first. I'm not sure, but I think Erick's argument will be that Yelich probably won't hit well enough to be a first baseman. At least, power wise. In LF, he will be a better fit there.
  7. Will the Angels be able to lock up Trout? Seems like they are in a bad position thanks to those stupid contracts.
  8. I would like to see proof that less than 22% of fans would like the uniforms worn by the team that will have the worst record in the history of baseball.
  9. How long until Zimmerman is back in the news for something like attempted robbery?
  10. Fernandez might possibly be the most likable Marlins player of all time. I don't think it's arguable. We've had some real D-Bags. I want Stanton and Fernandez to be Marlins for life. I don't care if it's unlikely, I want it to happen. I just hope they don't botch the Fernandez contract extension. They've already too long with Stanton. Sometimes I feel like this FO doesn't deserve players like Fernandez and Stanton. Ha, that's exactly how I feel. These guys had the luxury of Cabrera, Stanton, and Fernandez. I don't know how they do it.
  11. Playoff bound.
  12. Dietrich's power has been impressive. He ranks 5th in ISO for Second baseman, minimum 200 PAs.
  13. Jose ranked #2 in all of baseball based on "Stuff" by ESPN insider... Who was number one? Strasburg?
  14. I think it's time they promote Heaney to Double A.
  15. Seems none of them are taking Yelich's recent struggles into account.
  16. His Hits per 9 innings is at 8.2. Is that really all that bad?
  17. Devils advocate: this team w hanley at 3b and Reyes at SS. Playoff bound? They would barely play. And with Stanton in the mix, we could arguably have the most injury prone starting lineup in the league.
  18. I hate to say it guys, but this series was a major blow to our playoff chances. It's still early.
  19. According to ESPN, Nolasco has been "liberated" from the Marlins. It's not like we traded him to the Cardinals. He's on the Dodgers.
  20. And apparently this deal got better after Nolasco's last start. I hate to see what it actually was before his last start
  21. I think Ames will be a good reliever but he's already 25. The other guys are nothing special. Now time for Cishek to be traded.
  22. Oh well. I guess his value wasn't that high. At least he's gone.
  23. In the end it doesn't seem like he has good enough stuff to be a solid major league reliever. Hopefully the other prospects are more interesting. How did you come to that conclusion?
  24. Ames has some pretty great numbers in the minor leagues.
  25. It's great knowing he went because he deserved it, not because the Marlins needed a representative.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.