Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Admin Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

I know this might seem as spam but I feel like it's necessary.

 

Admin is the most dedicated webmaster I have witnessed and is one of the best Marlins fan in the world. His constant dedication towards this website is incredible and something that some of us under appreciate. Thank you Admin for sharing this site with our community. Keep up the good work!

 

+Mguru :cowboy

I tried this once and got me nowhere.

When I become a moderator is when I'll appreciate Admin.

Thanks guys, it means alot to me.

 

I appreciate that others appreciate it. I couldn't do it without the many readers who have donated money from thier own wallets over the years. That's what makes MarlinsBaseball.com so great and so much fun to work on each and every day -- the great readers of the site.

I really Appreciate this website and Admin for running it, I go to school in New Jersey and this is the only real chance i get to talk with true Marlin Fans. So thanks for everything Admin.

I don't think I've ever been sucked up to before. I'm jealous.

654972[/snapback]

 

 

Oh, I'm sure you have been sucked before.

 

 

 

Wait- you said 'sucked up to'

 

 

 

Sorry.

Well this is a quick way to Modhood.... :whistle

 

 

 

I kid, I kid.

 

 

Admin, you're the best!! :notworthy

Admin is the man, I dont know what I would do with 4 hours of my day without Marlins Baseball...I spend 1/8 of everyday here :plain

Admin is the man, I dont know what I would do with 4 hours of my day without Marlins Baseball...I spend 1/8 of everyday here :plain

657837[/snapback]

 

You should obviously spend more of it studying math. :plain

 

4/24 = 1/6 NOT 1/8

 

 

 

You were asking for it. :cool

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.