How many posts...

Boog Sciambi

do you average per day. mine is 6.49 and it isn't higher cause i don't bother to waste my time commenting on stupid arguments or beating dead horses.

EDIT:: For those of you who can't find it click on My Controls

EDIT #2. the one with the highest average should be banned for a week and see how their life changes..cause its just not healthy.

do you average per day. mine is 6.49 and it isn't higher cause i don't bother to waste my time commenting on stupid arguments or beating dead horses.

EDIT #2. the one with the highest average should be banned for a week and see how their life changes..cause its just not healthy.

888947[/snapback]

just because people post on a message board, doesnt mean they dont have a life chief

888947[/snapback]

just because people post on a message board, doesnt mean they dont have a life chief

889158[/snapback]

lol i know, but for some people on here, it does mean that, i'm sure you can agree, other chief.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.