game thoughts

We need to learn to start manufacturing runs. The fact we couldn't pick up one freakin run in over 5 innings sucks. This all or nothing BS is exactly that, BS.

Dontrelle seemed to get things going as the game went along. I'd like to see that carry over to his next start.

We can't continue to get dominated by crappy pitchers like this.

Let's get em tomorrow! GO FISH!

does this f***in game even deserve a game thoughts thread.... that was a simple quick ass kicking

Be more negative. It's enjoyable.

well u know wat being positive doesnt do sh*t.....this team deserves to be bashed...they dont just lose... they lose games that they can win..... i know we will not get all of them but the good teams that end up 20 games over are the ones that do

does this f***in game even deserve a game thoughts thread.... that was a simple quick ass kicking

well u know wat being positive doesnt do sh*t.....this team deserves to be bashed...they dont just lose... they lose games that they can win..... i know we will not get all of them but the good teams that end up 20 games over are the ones that do

Wah wah wah.

This is not a great baseball team. It's probably not even a good baseball team right now. We are probably a sub .500 baseball team right now. We have two gaping holes in our lineup, or pitching is crap, we play bad defense and we aren't doing anything to fix these issues. We are exactly the same team as we were last season, nothing changed. The only differences are our weakness and strengths changed.

Being negative doesn't do anything either. The players don't search these boards for motivation.

Wah wah wah.

This is not a great baseball team. It's probably not even a good baseball team right now. We are probably a sub .500 baseball team right now. We have two gaping holes in our lineup, or pitching is crap, we play bad defense and we aren't doing anything to fix these issues. We are exactly the same team as we were last season, nothing changed. The only differences are our weakness and strengths changed.

Being negative doesn't do anything either. The players don't search these boards for motivation.

yeah i get wat ur saying but calling them a sub.500 team and not a good team is not being negative

We need to learn to start manufacturing runs. The fact we couldn't pick up one freakin run in over 5 innings sucks. This all or nothing BS is exactly that, BS.

Dontrelle seemed to get things going as the game went along. I'd like to see that carry over to his next start.

We can't continue to get dominated by crappy pitchers like this.

Let's get em tomorrow! GO FISH!