Dolphins GM out

poptart

Guest RichWaltzLoveChild

Ted Ginn, Ted Ginn

Should have taken Brady Quinn

But we screwed up

We should have taken Quinn (Brady Quinn)

But we screwed up

But we screwed up

Should have taken Quinn (Brady Quinn)

Should have taken Quinn (Brady Quinn)

Should have taken Quinn

But did we do it?

No No No NO!

Oh Randy Mueller, Randy Mueller

Why did you draft Teddy Ginn?!

Cause now we're stuck with his whole family!

Family!

According to Fox Sports, Jeff Ireland will be allowed to interview for the GM job tomorrow and obviously, he'll be offered and accept it.

Hopefully, that will be followed by a news conference announcing that hire and the firing of Cameron. I'm not usually one to call for the coach's head, but there are few would deserve being let go more than Cam after this year. It was a complete disaster from the start. It wasn't all his fault because of the injuries, but his handling of John Beck alone makes me want him gone. Plus the whole Keith Traylor thing will probably seal his fate.

im glad we dont have brady (i cant even spell big game nevermind win one) quinn

:|

Brady Quinn is actually a bright guy

Double major at Notre Dame, one of the finest academic universities in America...

meh...id rather have a dumb qb who will win big games than a smart one who loses them(jay fiedler anyone)

yea obviously you dont know sh*t about college football or Notre Dame, Brady Quinn is the reason they got to big games, the reason why they couldnt win was because of his supporting cast was as good as the schools that won the big games...

Quinn is a 100 times better than Beck and Ginn...

According to Fox Sports, Jeff Ireland will be allowed to interview for the GM job tomorrow and obviously, he'll be offered and accept it.

Hopefully, that will be followed by a news conference announcing that hire and the firing of Cameron. I'm not usually one to call for the coach's head, but there are few would deserve being let go more than Cam after this year. It was a complete disaster from the start. It wasn't all his fault because of the injuries, but his handling of John Beck alone makes me want him gone. Plus the whole Keith Traylor thing will probably seal his fate.

So I guess Wayne and Parcells are willing to pay not only a top notch salary for Ireland, but also they must be willing to pay a fine from the NFL for not following the Rooney rule....