Monday, October 27 -- 8:00 PM ET

Game 6 (if necessary)

Phillies @ Rays

Wednesday, October 29 -- 8:00 PM ET

Game 7 (if necessary)

Phillies @ Rays

Thursday, October 30 -- 8:00 PM ET

All games will be broadcast on

If the Sox had won, I wouldn't even have watched the Series.

same here. i can't stand the red sox at all, and seeing the phillies win the world series wasn't a pleasing sight either.

Obviously pulling the The Rays here. Should be a good series (7 games!).

so you're suggesting the rays throw 2 games in the series...lol. rays will finish this in 5 games max.

GO RAYS

I love how the Sox fans up here are saying "screw the rays and their bandwagon fans"

Old bandwagoners calling new bandwagoners bandwagoners. :confused

and you wonder why nobody likes the red sox anymore.

and the best part, fox is stuck with ratings poison with two ratings losers for their world series and them scrambling for stories. here's one: each of tampa bay's championship runs have involved philly with the bucs beating the eagles in the nfc championship game and the lighting beating the flyers in the eastern conference finals. if the rays beat the phillies in the world series, expect philly to have tampa bay envy for some time to come.

I would have been forced to root for the Phils if the Red Sox had won tonight. Thanksfully, now I won't.

Screw the Red Sox. GO RAYS!!!

You would have rooted for a division rival who the Marlins have to face every year just because you don't like the Red Sox whom they play once in a blue moon? Nice.

I'd eat glass before rooting for the Red Sox.

Wah, wah, wah. Move on, you knew this. :thumbup

PS: Did I not guarantee the Rays would win this? Oh yeah.

each of tampa bay's championship runs have involved philly with the bucs beating the eagles in the nfc championship game and the lighting beating the flyers in the eastern conference finals.

Ronde Barber's pick-6 in the closing minutes of the NFC championship is one of my all time favorite moments in sports.

Go RAYS!

I would have have been forced to root for the Phils if the Red Sox had won tonight. Thanksfully, now I won't.

Screw the Red Sox. GO RAYS!!!

You would have rooted for a division rival who the Marlins have to face every year just because you don't like the Red Sox whom they play once in a blue moon? Nice.

I'd eat glass before rooting for the Red Sox.

Wah, wah, wah. Move on, you knew this. :thumbup

Have you put any thought into how much more annoying Phillies fans would be if they win they World Series? Expect to hear crap like this: "We're the world champs! Duuurp! Your attendance sucks! Duuurp! I want another cheese steak! Duuurp! We smell like inside out ass! Duuurp!"

To be fair, cheesestakes are the greatest culinary invention in the history of mankind, right above the coney.

yeah agreed. Thank goodness the Rays won or I wouldn't have had anyone to pull for.

Pretty cool the Rays have done this though. Real testament to their front office.

Eh, I would have pulled for Beckett...prior Marlin WS hero and all.

Glad things worked out how I wanted them (I wanted Beckett to have a good outing in game 6 but the Rays to win the Series).