5/21 Post Game

Dr Beinfest

vazquez looked much better. better control with a quicker delivery. huge start after the news about josh this morning.

great to see hanley and omar have swings like that.

i actually thought the game was at 7 until the bottom of the first. i had to miss the first scoreless first inning of the year for javy.

yes he does look like a little affliction wearing rat. I hate the Rays, just like i said...stomp them out like a bad infection. To further my point that people from Tampa have no idea what they're talking about...61 percent said they favored Gulf Coast beaches. Morons.

Javy touching 93 a couple of times. Where he found that I have no idea but you could def tell he had way more life on his fastball than usual. Excellent start from him. The pen with the exception of Leo was pretty crappy.

Hanley looks like hes coming around finally. I still like LoMo in the 3 hole though. Had a touch match up with Price and came up huge in the first.

Guest Guest

Velocity on his fastball was averaging 90.65 MPH, which is a bit higher than its been in Vazquez's other starts and season average. His curveball was also working today.

On paper and through this forum you would think the Marlins had no shot in todays game, but... that's why they play the game and thats why I love baseball.

So excited that Javy pitched well today, I will have to see what he did for myself, maybe this is the start he turns things around.

Only got to see Leo close it due to traveling home from College.

Will probably watch the entire game, later tonight on mlb.tv if not tomorrow.

Excited to see what Buente can do.

Get your brooms a sweep is coming.

I have MLB.tv how do you watch the full game ?

You can watch games usually as soon as an hour after the games are completed...

So I just checked to see if I could watch it but it is blacked out because I am now in Florida (gainesville area) just my luck. So I only have radio feed.

Never mind I have the game now, just wanted to see how Javy was pitching.

I believe you said you were from overseas somewhere so you should be fine.

Here is the direct link.

Copy exactly as is and it should work Matty.

javascript:void(bam.media.launchPlayer({calendar_event_id:'14-287590-2011-05-21',content_id:'14825111',media_type:'video',source:'MLB'}));

if not just go to the MLB.tv schedule page.

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...liateId=mlbMENU

It was an excellent game. The walks that gave the Rays the 3 run inning is innexcusable. With a 5 run lead they need to go right after the hitters and let the defense field the plays.

Glad to see Infante & Hanley homer.

Anybody stay for the concert to see how rigged the musical chairs were?! :lol

yes he does look like a little affliction wearing rat. I hate the Rays, just like i said...stomp them out like a bad infection. To further my point that people from Tampa have no idea what they're talking about...61 percent said they favored Gulf Coast beaches. Morons.

I like gulf coast beaches....

They are better.

Biased opinion due to location of home.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.