Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-12 NFL Thread

Featured Replies

Colts will still get the number 1 pick as long as they lose to Jacksonville (per Schefter).

 

Houston is looking very beatable. If the Jets can make the playoffs, that would be a very favorable first round match up.

 

They would have a reasonable shot against Oakland, Denver, KC, or SD, too. But, as you said, that's if they get there.

I don't think I would have a problem with Trent Richardson. Reggie Bush is a Free Agent after next season. I would rather not draft him, though.

 

 

I would. There is no reason to draft a running back that high.

I don't think I would have a problem with Trent Richardson. Reggie Bush is a Free Agent after next season. I would rather not draft him, though.

 

 

I would. There is no reason to draft a running back that high.

 

Oh, I agree. We don't have, too. But he is a damn good football player, so if he's the last option, I wouldn't be so upset.

You know, I was thinking about the Colts and Andrew Luck, and it made me realize a team like the Jets should be interested in the race for Andrew Luck. IMO, the Jets are a very good football team held back by Mark Sanchez. If the Colts stay with the number one overall pick, and draft Luck, Manning could be available. If healthy, you put him on the Jets and they're an instant Superbowl contender, imo.

You know, I was thinking about the Colts and Andrew Luck, and it made me realize a team like the Jets should be interested in the race for Andrew Luck. IMO, the Jets are a very good football team held back by Mark Sanchez. If the Colts stay with the number one overall pick, and draft Luck, Manning could be available. If healthy, you put him on the Jets and they're an instant Superbowl contender, imo.

 

 

Held back, I love it.

 

He has actually been one of the bright spots this season. The defense and oline have taken steps back. He could finish the season with 27 touchdown passes.

So sick of my cable provider not providing me with anything but the Bucs game. Are sports bars even open today?

You know, I was thinking about the Colts and Andrew Luck, and it made me realize a team like the Jets should be interested in the race for Andrew Luck. IMO, the Jets are a very good football team held back by Mark Sanchez. If the Colts stay with the number one overall pick, and draft Luck, Manning could be available. If healthy, you put him on the Jets and they're an instant Superbowl contender, imo.

 

 

Held back, I love it.

 

He has actually been one of the bright spots this season. The defense and oline have taken steps back. He could finish the season with 27 touchdown passes.

 

He's mediocre. He's about to finish with an 82 Qb rating, which is 16th in the NFL. And that's his career high.

 

If the Jets are smart, and Manning is healthy, they will go after him to replace Sanchez.

Miami is gonna go 7-9 again. Woo!

 

On the bright side, I kinda like Matt Moore (I'm scaring myself with this thought).

Not today

Yea, Jets lost, Bengals win. But I don't think Bengals clinched anything. I think the Jets can win next week and make the playoffs if the Bengals lose.

Yea, Jets lost, Bengals win. But I don't think Bengals clinched anything. I think the Jets can win next week and make the playoffs if the Bengals lose.

 

 

Jets need to win and then have both the Bengals and the Titans to lose.

Yea, Jets lost, Bengals win. But I don't think Bengals clinched anything. I think the Jets can win next week and make the playoffs if the Bengals lose.

 

They need losses from Tennessee and Oakland/Denver, as well.

Yea, Jets lost, Bengals win. But I don't think Bengals clinched anything. I think the Jets can win next week and make the playoffs if the Bengals lose.

Jets need to win and then have both the Bengals and the Titans to lose.

The teams in the AFC West hold the tiebreaker over the Jets, as well.

they need a lot of help but it isn't impossible. Next week should be a great end to the season.

There are probably a couple of scenarios with three-way ties and the like, no? I guess Tennessee must have an edge in common games, since they have the same conference record.

 

That was a hella deflating loss.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.