December 25, 201114 yr I have a cousin who's a Lions fan. Good for them, but I think they face NO in the first round.
December 25, 201114 yr On NFLN, they said the Jets need to win, plus loses from Cinci, Tenn, and at least 1 of Denver/Oakland. Pretty tough. Tenn @ Hou Balt @ Cinci KC @ Den/SD @ Oak. Those matchups are all pretty close. If each game was 50%, I believe the Jets would have a 3/16 chance of those 3 results happening. And then a 50% chance of beating the Dolphins would give them a 3/32 chance of making the playoffs, ~6%.
December 27, 201114 yr On NFLN, they said the Jets need to win, plus loses from Cinci, Tenn, and at least 1 of Denver/Oakland. Pretty tough. Tenn @ Hou Balt @ Cinci KC @ Den/SD @ Oak. Those matchups are all pretty close. If each game was 50%, I believe the Jets would have a 3/16 chance of those 3 results happening. And then a 50% chance of beating the Dolphins would give them a 3/32 chance of making the playoffs, ~6%. I hope they make it, but I'm not holding my breath. This teams needs to upgrade at least 4-5 positions in the off season.
December 27, 201114 yr Can we all agree that the Browns suck and show no signs of ever not sucking? They are terrible. I thought they would win 10 games this season based on their schedule. Whoops! I wonder if they'll pick RG3 with the 4th pick?
December 27, 201114 yr Can we all agree that the Browns suck and show no signs of ever not sucking? They are terrible. I thought they would win 10 games this season based on their schedule. Whoops! I wonder if they'll pick RG3 with the 4th pick? For RG3's sake, I hope not. The Browns are a terrible organization and I wouldn't inflict them upon even my worst enemy.
January 1, 201214 yr OK so the Titans won, going to 9-7. If the Bengals lose, they will be 9-7. If the Raiders and Broncos both win, they, too, will be 9-7. One of Raiders / Broncos wins division, but who wins the second wild card in this scenario?
January 1, 201214 yr Colts are gonna "Aaron Rodgers" Andrew Luck. It's gonna be a really awkward situation in Indy.
January 1, 201214 yr OK so the Titans won, going to 9-7. If the Bengals lose, they will be 9-7. If the Raiders and Broncos both win, they, too, will be 9-7. One of Raiders / Broncos wins division, but who wins the second wild card in this scenario? Tennessee, in fact that is their only way in. The Broncos would win the West.
January 1, 201214 yr OK so the Titans won, going to 9-7. If the Bengals lose, they will be 9-7. If the Raiders and Broncos both win, they, too, will be 9-7. One of Raiders / Broncos wins division, but who wins the second wild card in this scenario? Titans win wildcard, Broncos win division, Raiders/Bengals would both be out in that situation. Titans need Bengals to lose to win wildcard. Raiders need Broncos to lose to win division, don't have a chance at the wildcard.
January 1, 201214 yr OK, now another question - say the Broncos and Raiders lose, and the Chargers win [they're playing the Raiders] - they'd all be 8-8, and 3-3 in their division and 6-6 in conference. Who wins that division then? Or are the Chargers eliminated by other means?
January 1, 201214 yr Remaining scenarios: Cincinnati wins Wild Card with: win OR either a Raiders or Broncos loss. Tennessee wins Wild Card with Cincy loss AND Raiders win AND Broncos WIN Broncos win the AFC West with a win OR a Raiders loss Raiders win the AFC West with a win AND a Broncos loss
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.