January 23, 201214 yr Author Cone on loria, bring in prince!!!!! Mike give me some hope loria will sign him
January 23, 201214 yr Author Cone on loria, bring in prince!!!!! Mike give me some hope loria will sign him
January 23, 201214 yr Author Cone on loria, bring in prince!!!!! Mike give me some hope loria will sign him
January 23, 201214 yr Author Cone on loria, bring in prince!!!!! Mike give me some hope loria will sign him
January 23, 201214 yr Nothing groundbreaking but.... multiple teams still in on #prince but appears field has been narrowed to something close to a final 4 Heyman (twitter) Fielder has yet to sign, and while it is doubtful he will join the Marlins, there are some in the industry who believe Miami is quietly in the mix for the All-Star first baseman. I'm not convinced of that, based on my conversations-Frisaro
January 23, 201214 yr Nothing groundbreaking but.... multiple teams still in on #prince but appears field has been narrowed to something close to a final 4 Heyman (twitter) Fielder has yet to sign, and while it is doubtful he will join the Marlins, there are some in the industry who believe Miami is quietly in the mix for the All-Star first baseman. I'm not convinced of that, based on my conversations-Frisaro What is the second quote from? I havent seen it anywhere.
January 23, 201214 yr Nothing groundbreaking but.... multiple teams still in on #prince but appears field has been narrowed to something close to a final 4 Heyman (twitter) Fielder has yet to sign, and while it is doubtful he will join the Marlins, there are some in the industry who believe Miami is quietly in the mix for the All-Star first baseman. I'm not convinced of that, based on my conversations-Frisaro What is the second quote from? I havent seen it anywhere. From Joe Frisaro at MLB.com.
January 23, 201214 yr Nothing groundbreaking but.... multiple teams still in on #prince but appears field has been narrowed to something close to a final 4 Heyman (twitter) Fielder has yet to sign, and while it is doubtful he will join the Marlins, there are some in the industry who believe Miami is quietly in the mix for the All-Star first baseman. I'm not convinced of that, based on my conversations-Frisaro What is the second quote from? I havent seen it anywhere. From Joe Frisaro at MLB.com. Oh i see it now. My appologies!
January 23, 201214 yr I hope the Orioles get him. Apparently they're also in on him, along with the Rangers. Anyone but the Nats, but preferably the O's.
January 23, 201214 yr looks like it's down to the Rangers, O's, Dodgers and nats Here's to hoping it's the O's. I'm sure the Rangers are our after landing Darvish...
January 23, 201214 yr looks like it's down to the Rangers, O's, Dodgers and nats Here's to hoping it's the O's. I'm sure the Rangers are our after landing Darvish... Think again. Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal One GM told me last night that #Rangers are on Fielder "hard" but others continue to say TEX won't go heavy on years. We shall see. #MLB
January 23, 201214 yr looks like it's down to the Rangers, O's, Dodgers and nats Here's to hoping it's the O's. I'm sure the Rangers are our after landing Darvish... THE RANGERS ARE OURS?!
January 23, 201214 yr Man....if the O's got him I could probably hear him fart from my house during Spring Training.
January 24, 201214 yr I think it was a celebration where there was a pile up and then they jumped off as if he is so strong that he knocked them all off.
January 24, 201214 yr Personally I thought it was always pretty stupid. Something you would see in the NFL.
January 24, 201214 yr the dude in left-middle has his hands up as if to say "oh please God... don't fall on me!"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.