Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intentional Talk: Marlins will finish 3rd in NL East

Featured Replies

I tried to put money on the Marlins to end up in third and a half place, and Vegas told me to go f*** myself

Right now we might be a third place team. Probably need one more arm to really solidify the rotation. I would love me some Joe Saunders.

  • Author

Millar consistently predicted the Rangers would win the World Series. Rose will forever hate the Marlins because he's a Cleveland guy and a giant tool. But it really doesn't matter what they or any analyst predicts will happen in the upcoming season. It never really matters. Besides, third place in the division could still technically be good enough for the second wild card.

I didn't know (besides 2011) finishing the past three years in 3rd, 2nd, and 3rd made us cellar-dwellers... idiot.

 

 

I think he was just referring to last year.

 

Anyway in this Div 3rd might just get us one of the WC

I would much rather be higher than 3rd and having a so much better chance in getting to the dance. A third is no guarantee of making it in the 2nd WC when there are other divisions although weaker than the east still viable.

I would much rather be higher than 3rd and having a so much better chance in getting to the dance. A third is no guarantee of making it in the 2nd WC when there are other divisions although weaker than the east still viable.

 

que?

I would much rather be higher than 3rd and having a so much better chance in getting to the dance. A third is no guarantee of making it in the 2nd WC when there are other divisions although weaker than the east still viable.

 

que?

 

Punctuation might help.

Who cares what those two douches think about anything? That show sucks. The last time I accidentally flipped on, they were discussing "sweat-o-meters" or something along those lines. As in which players sweat the most :|

 

I'd much rather watch clubhouse confidential, although I wish they didn't waste so much time justifying and explaining their premises.

I don't think most people take into account how having a healthy JJ and productive Hanley will help

I don't think most people take into account how having a healthy JJ and productive Hanley will help

 

Or how not having them will hurt...

 

I'd be surprised if we get 200 IP from Johnson and a .950 OPS Hanley, although it's likely that we get much more from both than we did in 2011.

I think that's reasonable. I think we take a WC spot, though. So finishing in third isn't so bad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.