Post Game 6/15

canada-marlin24

This is the one of the toughest teams to follow in sports. It seems every year were rebuilding or we start out great and finish awful or we start awful do well in the middle and awful in the end. It's not like this is the first time this is happening to us. We added one bat to an awful offense from a year ago and we all expected things would just turn around.

This team is almost as tough to follow as my Jaguars.

I understand. I used to live in Jacksonville and was a huge Jaguars fan.

I agree with your assessment. Sometimes the Marlins piss me off so bad that I hate them, but I don't want to ever follow another baseball team. The Marlins have always been my baseball team of choice, and it's been that way so long that I have no desire to change that. As much as they may tick me off at times, I still love them. They may try our patience, but so what! We are Marlins fans through thick and thin. We are not bandwagon phonies like many fans of "prominent" teams such as the Yankees. We bled teal for 18 years, and now we we must bleed orange, yellow, white and blue.

Long life the Fish. Go Marlins!

This is the one of the toughest teams to follow in sports. It seems every year were rebuilding or we start out great and finish awful or we start awful do well in the middle and awful in the end. It's not like this is the first time this is happening to us. We added one bat to an awful offense from a year ago and we all expected things would just turn around.

I agree, they have served me far more pain than any of the other teams I cheer for in other sports. It's probably because I like the Marlins the most too, they always tease us with great Mays then fall back to earth in June, this team was playing better than what they really were and now they are playing worse than what they really are.

i really really REALLY hope the FO isn't hanging onto Eduardo just because his daddy is part of the organization.....i have a sinking feeling that's the case...i realize eduardo doesn't have the bat in his hands but who has improved since he's started his position? bonifacio? i have a feeling that was more of a trader jack thing where he was finally just freed up to do his thing on the basepaths and it relaxed him more than any hitting style (he still hits more fly balls than someone with his speed should be doing)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.