Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/5 Post Game

Featured Replies

For anybody that's wonder Matt Dominguez is 0-2 with a strikeout and a Gidp in his Houston debut.

 

 

So he's being Matt Dominguez.

Need to play like May the rest of the way

 

 

We're not in as deep of troube as it seems. We're only 4.5 games back of a WC slot with more than half of the season remaining. Let's see how the rest of July plays out before we start to throw in the towel.

f*** WC - I wanna knock out the Nats :)

For anybody that's wonder Matt Dominguez is 0-2 with a strikeout and a Gidp in his Houston debut.

 

 

So he's being Matt Dominguez.

 

Pretty much.

Didnt watch.

 

Must be good for the Fish.

 

Great win.

 

looks like Lee went 2-4 with a 2B and run scored.

 

Already like him more than Gaby.

  • Author

Of course the mets and Nats both win on 9th inning walk offs.

 

So annoying.

 

 

Unf***ingbelievable. I just watched both games. I thought the giants were going to get out of it.

 

Oh and thanks for that one papelbon. This almost pisses me off more than a loss.

 

The mets are on my last f***ing nerve. I don't know how that team of scrubs is winning.

 

Kirk neuwenhuis, andres torres, mike nikeas, and Scott Hairston are regulars in that lineup.

Just focus on the Marlins. Once this team gets to a couple of games over .500, then start worrying about the standings lol.

Of course the mets and Nats both win on 9th inning walk offs.

 

So annoying.

 

 

Unf***ingbelievable. I just watched both games. I thought the giants were going to get out of it.

 

Oh and thanks for that one papelbon. This almost pisses me off more than a loss.

 

The mets are on my last f***ing nerve. I don't know how that team of scrubs is winning.

 

Kirk neuwenhuis, andres torres, mike nikeas, and Scott Hairston are regulars in that lineup.

 

3 of those guys are platoon players (Capt Kirk/Torres in CF, Hairston in Left) and Mike Nickeas is a back-up. If you were to bring up Ike Davis and Lucas Duda I'd have to agree. And the simple answer is they're playing well because of lights out pitching and a solid clubhouse.

If you're already thinking about the playoff race, the Nationals beating the Giants isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Of course the mets and Nats both win on 9th inning walk offs.

 

So annoying.

 

 

Unf***ingbelievable. I just watched both games. I thought the giants were going to get out of it.

 

Oh and thanks for that one papelbon. This almost pisses me off more than a loss.

 

The mets are on my last f***ing nerve. I don't know how that team of scrubs is winning.

 

Kirk neuwenhuis, andres torres, mike nikeas, and Scott Hairston are regulars in that lineup.

 

3 of those guys are platoon players (Capt Kirk/Torres in CF, Hairston in Left) and Mike Nickeas is a back-up. If you were to bring up Ike Davis and Lucas Duda I'd have to agree. And the simple answer is they're playing well because of lights out pitching and a solid clubhouse.

The simple answer is they're playing well because of low expectations.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.