November 19, 201411 yr This has to be the best contract in baseball history. Like, for everyone involved. It's like a deal we could have dreamed up on this board, with crazy terms and clauses. But it all makes sense, for all parties involved, and it's phenomenal this was able to happen.
November 19, 201411 yr its a team friendly deal attached to a player friendly open market deal. the concern is the open market deal. 7/218 for a 31 year old. On the other hand 6/107 is unbelievable for this guy. I don't think he will walk away from it.
November 19, 201411 yr He should demand they bring back the greys and wear the orange hate on Friday home games as promised. And stop wearing orange on the road.
November 19, 201411 yr What do I get for accurately predicting the marlins win the WS in 2016? Nothing. It's 2015.
November 19, 201411 yr What do I get for accurately predicting the marlins win the WS in 2016? a wet sloppy slimy BJ from your favorite stonecutter
November 19, 201411 yr Author Where should I watch!?!?!? Put a TV on each channel and run between rooms
November 19, 201411 yr Put a TV on each channel and run between rooms Your lucky I have that many TVs. But seriously, where should I watch?
November 19, 201411 yr Author I'm watching on MLB Net but if I lived in Fla, I'd probably watch it on FSFlorida
November 19, 201411 yr I'm watching on MLB Net but if I lived in Fla, I'd probably watch it on FSFlorida FSN it is
November 19, 201411 yr Stanton has now pulled out his monsterdong and everyone is lined up on each side having a few licks.
November 19, 201411 yr Almost. 13/326 and 180 donuts per week. THAT's NEARLY 26 DONUTS PER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 19, 201411 yr I fucking love this man. He's saying all the right things. *swoon He just said he likes it here in Miami more than where he grew up. Suck it, LA!!!! .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.