May 21, 201511 yr Yeah I've watched probably 4-5 games live since the 2012 team was blown up. That was my breaking point after all the promises from ownership that things would change once they got the stadium. Well, look where we are now. It's the same Pro Player Stadium team, except in a different location. You mean Sun Life stadium, the pro player team actually won a championship.
May 21, 201511 yr Relocation would be the only thing that would stop me from being a fan. It's not easy giving up on a team when you've watched 150+ games a season since 2002. Ya know at this point I think even relocation wouldn't make many of us stop. How crazy is that?
May 21, 201511 yr I used to support the Houston Oilers and Meadowbank Thistle (soccer). They are now the Tennessee Titans and Livingston. I have no interest in either of these teams any more. Same would go for the San Antonio Hotshots, or whatever. Why are we talking about relocation? There has not been a Miami-based baseball team since 5/13/15* anyhow. *13/5/15 for Schnelders and FloridaMarlinsForever.
May 21, 201511 yr Ya know at this point I think even relocation wouldn't make many of us stop. How crazy is that? Not too crazy once you realize that we are all probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
May 21, 201511 yr Ya know at this point I think even relocation wouldn't make many of us stop. How crazy is that? Agreed. Everyone here has rolled with the punches this long...If we stuck with the '98 team, Cabrera's trade and this new home run feature (LOL!)... we aren't going anywhere.
May 21, 201511 yr only way i go game now if i win ticket i wont pay 20 dollar parking and $20 up on ticket this team now at lowest
May 21, 201511 yr Only way I'll stop being a fan is if I go to a spring training game and the bullpen refuses to sign a baseball.
May 22, 201511 yr Unless the person seeking the autograph is 15 years old or younger, I've never understood the appeal of hounding people for autographs.
May 22, 201511 yr Well, the team probably lost a few more fans tonight since none of the players showed up to the charity event that they were advertised to be there.....
May 22, 201511 yr Well, the team probably lost a few more fans tonight since none of the players showed up to the charity event that they were advertised to be there..... Yep totally wrong of them
May 22, 201511 yr Yep totally wrong of them I'd like to give the players benefit of the doubt but hard to believe this was "miscommunication". Interested to see if management comment on this
May 22, 201511 yr Meh, I doubt I'd ever stop being a fan, but let's just say my interest quickly fades after each new season starts. My interest for this season is already done. At that point, I just stop caring for baseball for the year and wait for the next year. The stupid part is I keep wasting my money on MLB.tv subscriptions. Well, no longer. This is the last year, for sure.
May 22, 201511 yr Well, the team probably lost a few more fans tonight since none of the players showed up to the charity event that they were advertised to be there..... What the fuck?
May 22, 201511 yr Well, the team probably lost a few more fans tonight since none of the players showed up to the charity event that they were advertised to be there..... Holy shit. Was the event? What players?
May 22, 201511 yr Holy shit. Was the event? What players? Fish n Chips. It was like a casino night thing. Coaches showed up but players didn't
May 22, 201511 yr Fish n Chips. It was like a casino night thing. Coaches showed up but players didn't Was Jennings there?
May 22, 201511 yr Is it a f u to DJ from the players kind of thing? I think more of an f u to the front office in general but it only fucked the fans.
May 22, 201511 yr I think more of an f u to the front office in general but it only fucked the fans. What players were supposed to show? Surprised this hasn't got any press
May 22, 201511 yr What players were supposed to show? Surprised this hasn't got any press None were specifically listed, invitation just said "Rub elbows with your favorite Marlins players"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.