December 12, 201510 yr anybody know what's be the most excited thing in the world?don't follow any marlins roster move until the OPENING DAY,but I know it's very difficult for any DIE-HARD FAN.
December 12, 201510 yr anybody know what's be the most excited thing in the world?don't follow any marlins roster move until the OPENING DAY,but I know it's very difficult for any DIE-HARD FAN. Dude shh, you'll kill the traffic here if that happens and I need those ad dollars
December 12, 201510 yr Dude shh, you'll kill the traffic here if that happens and I need those ad dollars :lol
December 12, 201510 yr Donnie Baseball must wonder that why his new boss doesn't spend free like his former boss.
December 12, 201510 yr Donnie Baseball must wonder that why his new boss doesn't spend free like his former boss. Man what a great point. "We um....could have gotten grienke and lackey by now??"
December 18, 201510 yr DELETE THIS THREAD... There's no reason to hate Loria because WE RESIGNED JEFF MATHIS!
December 18, 201510 yr DELETE THIS THREAD... There's no reason to hate Loria because WE RESIGNED JEFF MATHIS! MATHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
December 19, 201510 yr This is a total given post but ill humor myself. ....... culture of losing. Loria signs a backup catcher when he should have addressed other bigger needs like the bullpen. and... culture of losing. $1 million contracts for one year never really work. The guy who signed this contract will most likely suck.
December 19, 201510 yr MATHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Make a few more threads Mrs. Mathis. Damn never saw someone like a signing THIS much.
December 19, 201510 yr This is a total given post but ill humor myself. ....... culture of losing. Loria signs a backup catcher when he should have addressed other bigger needs like the bullpen. and... culture of losing. $1 million contracts for one year never really work. The guy who signed this contract will most likely suck. I agree with the last paragraph. We should've given Mathis more money.
December 20, 201510 yr Still waiting on those stadium naming rights they keep saying are going to be happening soon. Even after nearly 4 years.
December 20, 201510 yr How come our home white unis still say Miami? I thought that was supposed to be only the first season.
December 20, 201510 yr Still waiting on those stadium naming rights they keep saying are going to be happening soon. Even after nearly 4 years. Should be done for the 2016 season
December 20, 201510 yr How come our home white unis still say Miami? I thought that was supposed to be only the first season. That was never the plan
December 20, 201510 yr That was never the plan Hmm, I guess you would know better than me but I swear I remember someone from the front office saying we were using Miami (different than every other team as far as I know) on our home jerseys to spread awareness of the name change and it would only be for the 2012 season.
December 20, 201510 yr Four years later and I like Miami across the front more than Marlins. With our old gorgeous flowing traditional yet updated wordmark it worked but with the lettering that they use now the Marlins wordmark is too long and clunky for me and I like how clean and simple the Miami wordmark looks instead. Keep Marlins on the red orange jersey and maybe add it to a future alternate jersey, like the blue one that we all wish was real, but leave it off the white one.
December 20, 201510 yr Any clues as to who the naming rights partner is? what I only care was how much money we could earned.
December 20, 201510 yr Any clues as to who the naming rights partner is? Nope, I'm just hoping it isn't Miccosukee because I don't want to type that. Not sure MLB would allow it anyway.
December 20, 201510 yr Any clues as to who the naming rights partner is? Waste Management Since the ballpark and team are a dumpster. What would be better then that.. Please do it!!!! The jokes would never stop
December 20, 201510 yr Waste Management Since the ballpark and team are a dumpster. What would be better then that.. Please do it!!!! The jokes would never stop LORIA'S PARK
December 20, 201510 yr Four years later and I like Miami across the front more than Marlins. With our old gorgeous flowing traditional yet updated wordmark it worked but with the lettering that they use now the Marlins wordmark is too long and clunky for me and I like how clean and simple the Miami wordmark looks instead. Keep Marlins on the red orange jersey and maybe add it to a future alternate jersey, like the blue one that we all wish was real, but leave it off the white one. Is there any other team with the city on their home whites instead of the nickname? I cant think of one, which is why its kinda stupid.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.