Why We Hate Jeffrey Loria

EricOwens!

Good point!

Jokes aside, regardless of what his true motivations for certain actions are, I personally do believe that for all the negative he has done over time he's made moves to help the team win especially last offseason such as signing Stanton and Yelich long term. Of course getting the stadium was also huge in keeping the team down here. 

Jokes aside, regardless of what his true motivations for certain actions are, I personally do believe that for all the negative he has done over time he's made moves to help the team win especially last offseason such as signing Stanton and Yelich long term. Of course getting the stadium was also huge in keeping the team down here. 

And this is why I don't think he's truly evil and sits around planning ways to screw us over. He does want to win and hell he might even like us fans but he's just an irrationally emotional idiot when trying to give us a winner.

It's quite simple with Loria. Baseball is bigger than Loria. He came to conquer the game. That's the wrong approach. But I don't think he wants to own a team if he is not allowed to indulge his conquering delusions......bad for any team that he owns.....

The main reason I hate Loria is that he's as impulsive as a teenage girl and the fans and team suffer from his whims, kind of like a Steinbrenner, but with Tourette's! He's all over the fucking place!

For years I've railed about the team picking a direction and fucking sticking with it! Seriously he needs to hire capable baseball minds and just get the fuck out of the way and stop deluding himself that he's one of those great minds. 

The main reason I hate Loria is that he's as impulsive as a teenage girl and the fans and team suffer from his whims, kind of like a Steinbrenner, but with Tourette's! He's all over the fucking place!

For years I've railed about the team picking a direction and fucking sticking with it! Seriously he needs to hire capable baseball minds and just get the fuck out of the way and stop deluding himself that he's one of those great minds. 

He's basically George Steinbrenner if George knew less about the game and had a fraction of the money.

He's just too controlling and meddling. How many other owners are so intricately involved with hiring/firing managers, broadcasters, trades, signings, uniforms, features of the ballpark?

I could maybe tolerate his cheapness if he weren't so damn controlling. Want to pocket some money? Fine, but hire some competent baseball people and let them make the decisions. 

Players complaining about the broadcaster? Tell them to fuck off, it's not your business and leave it up to the media/broadcasting department.

He's just too controlling and meddling. How many other owners are so intricately involved with hiring/firing managers, broadcasters, trades, signings, uniforms, features of the ballpark?

I could maybe tolerate his cheapness if he weren't so damn controlling. Want to pocket some money? Fine, but hire some competent baseball people and let them make the decisions. 

Players complaining about the broadcaster? Tell them to fuck off, it's not your business and leave it up to the media/broadcasting department.

Spot on

Let's do it.

Admin for owner, polly can head the analytics department, penguino for team president, Lou for GM, Erick for Pres Baseball Operations, miamibaseball takes over for Preston Wilson, SongInTheAir can replace Frisaro, Vince and I can take over for Rich and Tommy. We can hire Craig Mish to clean the toilets after squall uses them.

Anyone else want a specifc job?