Jeff Mathis SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED

pollythewog

I did notice that Mathis swung the bat better in September and he had changed his stance significantly. He was certainly far more upright than before. Perhaps this will help him hit just .220-.230 and that would be a huge improvement. 

He could hit .005 and still be valuable.

-Tom Koehler

does anyone else hate Tom Koehler as much as I do?

He's my favorite Marlin

1) He grew up in NY and had a Marlins shirt just like me

2) He messaged me during the Hurricane Sandy thing here asking for my help in promoting his fundraiser like I matter

3) He follows the site on twitter

Nope, agree with him or not I respect him. He likes Mathis as a teammate and doesn't care what the fans think of it. He also sticks up for his teammates no matter how crappy the roster looks.

Well you can look at it that way mr.half full, or you can look at it as the guy knows he sucks and is a front office shill and is saying anything he can to make sure he keeps a job (starting pitcher) no other team would give him. 

Outside of your own frustration with this team and this offseason I don't think you truly believe that sir.

He doesn't "suck" and would have plenty of big league opportunities elsewhere and I guarantee you he doesn't feel sorry for himself or think he sucks. Everything I've seen on Koehler shows him as a tough competitor who battles to get his spot. He also seems nowhere near a front office shill. Having a positive outlook on yourself and your teammates doesn't mean you're kissing front office ass.

The guy you described above isn't Tom Koehler.

Outside of your own frustration with this team and this offseason I don't think you truly believe that sir.

He doesn't "suck" and would have plenty of big league opportunities elsewhere and I guarantee you he doesn't feel sorry for himself or think he sucks. Everything I've seen on Koehler shows him as a tough competitor who battles to get his spot. He also seems nowhere near a front office shill. Having a positive outlook on yourself and your teammates doesn't mean you're kissing front office ass.

The guy you described above isn't Tom Koehler.

Tom Koehler is a #5 SP AT BEST (I don't think he's even that and my bet is his peripherals rly catch up with him this year esp w new park dimensions (check out his away splits over last 3 years)). He's also a huge baby as evidenced by his tweets where he takes shit way to personal. It does mean that when the FO is quoting him left and right to defend all their "#3 SPs" and for doing nothing this off season except signing jeff mathis

Guest Vince0926
Tom Koehler is a #5 SP AT BEST (I don't think he's even that and my bet is his peripherals rly catch up with him this year esp w new park dimensions (check out his away splits over last 3 years)). He's also a huge baby as evidenced by his tweets where he takes shit way to personal. It does mean that when the FO is quoting him left and right to defend all their "#3 SPs" and for doing nothing this off season except signing jeff mathis

Polly you are my number 5 on this site. You will never be my ace , or number 2, 3 or 4!

Polly, it's Christmas, you're being way too hard on TK for speaking positively about his teammates.

And who cares about the FO quoting him, that has nothing to do with Koehler.

you're right. LOVE YOU TK. LOVE YOU [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] LOVE YOU @squall LOVE YOU @Das Texan LOVE YOU [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER] LOVE YOU @knglover u suq @SongInTheAir 

merry xmas yall! 

Guest Vince0926
seriously props to @Admin for creating one one of the finest/smartest online baseball community there is. This forum is really a huge reason why im still a marlins fan at this point. LOVE EVERYONE

Boom you said. I had a really rough Xmas eve so of course this site got me through it. Also props to the wwe network, silver bullet, warm weather in DC, and my instincts as a man!