If we could add one more SP, who would you add?

Who would you add?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you add?

• Doug Fister 
    • Cliff Lee 
    • Yovani Gallardo 
    • Aaron Harang 
    • Tim Lincecum 
    • Other 

When was the last time we has someone promoted to mod here? Not joking, legit curious cuz I've been here over a decade and never noticed. I wanna be on the consideration list. Put me on the ballot, vote for SilverBullet in 2016!

Aren't you almost dead? I mean, I assume you are 87 years old judging by your name. You are like the Mb.com version of Bernie Sanders.

Aren't you almost dead? I mean, I assume you are 87 years old judging by your name. You are like the Mb.com version of Bernie Sanders.

I wasn't born in 1929, but considering I'm a diehard Marlins fan for their entire existence, who knows how many years they've taken off my life so yea I'm probably closer to dying than I realize. Thanks for the reminder!

Guest Vince0926

Silver bullet is the name of a great 1985 horror movie starring the now deceased Corey haim and the charismatic Gary Busey. The wolf in question looks eerily like former Marlin killer Denny Neagle.

I feel like is Ozuna for Carrasco had any chance of being a thing it woulda happened by now. 

Chi Chi's from South Florida has really solid stats, is 23, and doesn't hit FA for like 6 more years. and it sounds like Texas already turned down whatever the Marlins were offering, so I don't even know what I brought it up; but it'd be really great.