Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RIP Juan Rodriguez

Featured Replies

Damn that's sad. RIP JCR.

 

only guy to ever respond to us little guys on Twitter between all the Marlins beat writers. 

 

 

RIP

 

 

RIP Juan. I am glad I got to know him. Just a tremendous man who did so much for me. I'll never forget him.

 

For those that didn't know, Juan was a member of this site. Not an active one anymore but he used to visit here often and posted a few times. He spent time with me in Florida a few times when I went. He introduced me to some influential people. He was the first person to mention this site in the news. He just did a lot for me both personally and professionally and was a genuine person.

 

He was a role model for me and I am glad I was able to tell him that a few months ago at least when I could still reach him.

 

 

Godzilla%20-%209.gif

 

Yeah very humorous. Please.

 

 

I have been read his article both Sun-sentinel and Baseball America. Especially, BA Marlins prospects articles were so precious to judge them. It's so sad not to see them again. RIP

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.