Strong push for Chapman and Jansen coming

Admin

I mean yesterday @The_Punisher wanted the Marlins to go get: Perez, Encarnacion and Hammel  

Today its Ziegler

Maybe he should send David Samson another email and ask for his input.  

Since he is obviously unable to have an independent thought and stick with it.

Did he do anything to you in particular or are you just being your usual dickish self?

I mean yesterday @The_Punisher wanted the Marlins to go get: Perez, Encarnacion and Hammel  

Today its Ziegler

Did he do anything to you in particular or are you just being your usual dickish self?

Today its Ziegler

Das is definitely a dick but the punisher definitely creates unnecessary and annoying threads and posts with an attempt to pass them off as facts or to at least deceive people. 

What are you talking about. I post what I see on social media, from friends, from radio, and many othet sources. I have never reported anything saying its a fact unless it is. Looks like the only person deceiving is you, and if im wrong prove it. And the "annoying threads" you refer to I create to help keep MB.com alive during off times like the name game i created which annoyed u cause u said u had already made one months ago. So, dont come at me with this BS. 

What are you talking about. I post what I see on social media, from friends, from radio, and many othet sources. I have never reported anything saying its a fact unless it is. Looks like the only person deceiving is you, and if im wrong prove it. And the "annoying threads" you refer to I create to help keep MB.com alive during off times like the name game i created which annoyed u cause u said u had already made one months ago. So, dont come at me with this BS. 

You've been passing them off basically as fact, though, or at least that's how it looks in your posts. If anything, start it off with something like the line, "Take it with a grain of salt, but I heard ..."

Here, let me show you:

"This may or may not be true, due to the source from where I got this info, but I heard that @Admin got laid last week."

See, it brings up the rumor, but keeps your credibility in tact. :)