Miguel Rojas

I think somewhere Adeiny knows he should lose his spot.

Hmm, I don't think there's any part of Hech that realizes that. Really Rojas is just ok (this is a super start of course) but even ok is preferable to Hech most days, and whoever said they dodged a bullet by Hech turning down that contract, yes x10000000.

Hmm, I don't think there's any part of Hech that realizes that. Really Rojas is just ok (this is a super start of course) but even ok is preferable to Hech most days, and whoever said they dodged a bullet by Hech turning down that contract, yes x10000000.

At this point, they certainly dodged a bullet. But who could blame the Marlins. He was a gold glove caliber defender and hit .276 and .281 in back to back seasons.

Realistically, Hech and Rojas are basically the same player. 

Very good glove. Not going to get much production offensively.

It's why I wanted Hech gone after that year he hit like .280. Everyone thought Ozuna was going to get traded that offseason, and I created a thread saying we should keep Ozuna & trade Hech. At least we kept Ozuna.

Realistically, Hech and Rojas are basically the same player. 

Very good glove. Not going to get much production offensively.

It's why I wanted Hech gone after that year he hit like .280. Everyone thought Ozuna was going to get traded that offseason, and I created a thread saying we should keep Ozuna & trade Hech. At least we kept Ozuna.

Normally, I would agree with this but if Rojas can keep it up, he seems to have much better discipline than Hechavarria and seems to execute better based on each situation. 

.385/.469/.423 with + def at SS

Please DFA adeiny

Your wish = DENIED

There's no version of the Marlins FO that doesn't start Hech at SS when he come back.

Bour didn't help by with his fail slide today. Took some of the thunder out of Rojas' clutch hit. 

At this point, they certainly dodged a bullet. But who could blame the Marlins. He was a gold glove caliber defender and hit .276 and .281 in back to back seasons.

The year you mentioned he hit .276 his OPS was .664. 

So to answer your question of who could blame the Marlins......the answer is me.