Christian Yelich traded to the Brewers for Brinson, Diaz, Harrison, Yamamoto

Erick

I dunno I'm waiting for MarlinsLou to break this down and then I'll react accordingly.

I just saw this on reddit and my jaw got as close to dropping as possible. I think I'll only need minor surgery

Yelich doesn't have an awful contract though. Super cheap and team friendly for a guy who can contend for a batting title when at his best. That contract was awesome and none of this was about getting rid of that contract. In theory those are the kinds of contracts the Marlins should try and sign when this next wave of talent matures. 

Got what he wanted huh?  Damn I guess trade requests work sometimes and you get just what you want huh?

Just depends on who the player is and how much leverage they might have!

You're so cute. 

I stand by my point. Requesting a trade isn't a thing because the teams don't have to give in. 

If you wanna call "bitching and moaning through your agent until you get your way" the same as officially requesting a trade then go right ahead. 

Not sure how I feel about Brinson and if he lives up to the BA ranking. Also, I'm assuming the Marlins aren't planning on keeping him in CF because of Sierra?

Brinson is definitely a Mike Hill type of player.

Do you just hate everything the Marlins do?

Got what he wanted huh?  Damn I guess trade requests work sometimes and you get just what you want huh?

Just depends on who the player is and how much leverage they might have!

He got what he wanted because the Marlins got what they wanted too, but ok.

Lol, I never said I hated this trade. Fuck off.

It’s a weird thing to say about a guy after bitching all offseason that the organization hadn’t gotten a top 100 prospect.

Brinson is a “Mike Hill Guy” lol you’re a moron.