DJ Khaled to perform Marlins' new anthem

Admin

The concept is fine and the song doesn't sound bad at all but the entire idea of having a rapper put together a theme song for the Marlins is VERY Loria. 

And if this one is "Just getting started" and is about the beginning of a rebuild will there be a new song every year that speaks of our progress like maybe in 2019 it'll be "#WeGotLastPlaceButBrinsonWasGood" by FloRida? And "We Finally got to 4thPlace" in 2020 by Gente De Zona? 

The concept is fine and the song doesn't sound bad at all but the entire idea of having a rapper put together a theme song for the Marlins is VERY Loria. 

And if this one is "Just getting started" and is about the beginning of a rebuild will there be a new song every year that speaks of our progress like maybe in 2019 it'll be "#WeGotLastPlaceButBrinsonWasGood" by FloRida? And "We Finally got to 4thPlace" in 2020 by Gente De Zona? 

I vote for Wei-Yin Chen Still Sucks in 2021.

OMG this whole thing is gold. One person towards the end says "Hopefully 5 years from now people will still be dancing at the stadium to this song". I would hope we still aren't singing about how we're 'just getting started' in 5 years.... That sounds so Loria.

Another excellent part is where “Poo Bear??” (I think) says (and I’m paraphrasing) “So my boy [guy with guitar] played a riff and right away I’m like ‘Yes that is it’”

Then guitar guy says “So I played one riff and Poo Bear said that's the one”. 

Basically these guys said F it lets rip off some generic BS and say the word Marlins in there, sing in spanish for a bit and call it a day.  Excellent work guys.   They need to Dimelo Miami this one.