Is there an exciting player in this organization?

Erick

I mean he was only drafted last year.

I wasn't saying that as a negative (not "Oh look at this guy can't get out of Jupiter").  I meant it more in terms of, he's already in High A and the organization still has him playing SS.  If anything he's on track or ahead of schedule.  He made it to High A last year which is pretty fast if you ask me. 

I wasn't saying that as a negative (not "Oh look at this guy can't get out of Jupiter").  I meant it more in terms of, he's already in High A and the organization still has him playing SS.  If anything he's on track or ahead of schedule.  He made it to High A last year which is pretty fast if you ask me. 

Ah, OK. I misread, my mistake. Definitely good news!

Have to be excited about Joe Dunand. He’s cut his k rate down and he’s still hitting for pop and average. 

Riley Mahan though exciting and hitting great his k rate is worrisome. 

Stone Garrett though nice to see him hit I think he’s got to finish off the year before you can really get excited. Same with Silviano.

Monte Harrison and Isan Diaz are struggling some. 

James Nelson hurt right now should be back, interested to see how he handles Jupiter. 

Brian Miller looks like a sure thing but quite a low ceiling.  Still not sure why they wanted Sierra in the package with Miller here. But w/e. 

Speaking of Sierra I got no hope there. 

So yeah bats wise atm I’m really excited about Dunand and a little about Mahan. And need to see more from James Nelson,  Monte Harrison, Isan Diaz, Stone Garrett and John Silviano (hope to see him in AA soon if he keeps it up). 

I don't really see much in the minors to get super excited about. It's possible that one of these guys will break out and be a star, but I'm not seeing where that's coming from. Braxton Garrett, when he is finally healthy, may be interesting.

The Brewers sold high on Monte Harrison after his only year doing anything at the plate, following several years of repeating Low A.

I don't really see much in the minors to get super excited about. It's possible that one of these guys will break out and be a star, but I'm not seeing where that's coming from. Braxton Garrett, when he is finally healthy, may be interesting.

The Brewers sold high on Monte Harrison after his only year doing anything at the plate, following several years of repeating Low A.

Meh I really hope so, but I see another Dillon Peters there. I know his offspeed is well-reviewed but this organization has NEVER been able to successfully groom lefties (e.g. Sean west, Chad James, Dillon Peters (jury is still out) and even Andrew miller found success almost immediately after leaving the team.) Jarlin is looking like the first one in a long time and his success doesn’t even really seem sustainable. short story long, hope you’re right but this team keeps me skeptical .

Guest CHRISTYTOD
disappointing that Adam Conley isn't getting it together.  Ugh.

Totally disappointing. The fact that he is ok with being down in the minors is the most disturbing element.  Where is the drive there? Where is the passion?  He is one of the biggest letdowns IMO.

Totally disappointing. The fact that he is ok with being down in the minors is the most disturbing element.  Where is the drive there? Where is the passion?  He is one of the biggest letdowns IMO.

He had mid rotation guy written all over hm a few years ago.  He regressed big time, and rumor is that he is an issue with the coaches (cant remember if its attitude or unwillingness to be coached, but its something like that).  Totally dissapointing but im surprised they havent tried him out of the pen yet, because thats what he was in college and he might be able to have his stuff play up better going full effort out of the bullpen for an inning.  I think he has potential to be a brad hand type who is effective out of the pen.