FSFlorida and all RSNs May Leave YouTube TV

Admin

Sinclair is the devil as I have consistently said since they acquired the RSN's.

They are cutting costs in terms of production. They are cutting fees they pay. They are wanting giant fees to show their content.

Its an interesting dynamic if its only going to be available on Spectrum, or Comcast or x local cable provider and how much the demand would then exist and if that warrants people to return to cable companies and the type of deals they might be able to structure regarding consumer packages including RSNs.

That shows that they know this would be a significant loss but pardon my doubt until they finalize a real deal and not just an extension. If we were so close to actually losing it then I'm not convinced they're suddenly on great terms either. I hope something gets solved but I'll believe it when I see it. Feels like when you see a couple that decides to work on their broken relationship and they still end up splitting up.

When YouTube TV says they “are no longer offering Fox RSN’s in some areas” they are no longer offering YES Network (Yankees), Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket (Angels), or Fox Sports Midwest (Cardinals). They will also not be carrying the recently launched Marquee Network (Cubs)

I for one have no problem with any Cardinals fans in South Florida not being able to watch their team.

• Like 1