8/25 : Marlins @ Mets GM 2

Just now, Michael said:

Alright, fly up there and go hit it. ❤️ 

Don't do that shit lol Obviously I'm not a major league hitter. Just giving my assessment of his slider given this is the first time we're really seeing it.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Hot take: yellow baseball gloves are ugly. Because tan is such a common glove color the yellow always looks to me like a discolored tan glove. 

I agree

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Hot take: yellow baseball gloves are ugly. Because tan is such a common glove color the yellow always looks to me like a discolored tan glove. 

#swag

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Don't do that shit lol Obviously I'm not a major league hitter. Just giving my assessment of his slider given this is the first time we're really seeing it.

GO HIT IT THEN!

Nah I'm just fluffin' with ya ❤️ 

His change rates as his second best pitch really, he's still developing the slider.

• Banana 1

Jesus, he's shown good control in the minor so I'll chalk it up to nerves. But that almost got super ugly lol

One positive thing i'm seeing though is not only does he have good speed on the FB but I feel like it's feeling more like 98 to the hitters with how well he's hiding it. Add a little more bite to that slider and we have a REALLY solid #3 on our hands

Edited by marlinsmaniac

I don't know the specific details about all these stud pitchers up and coming up but I'm just so excited that we aren't relying on one guy and we seemingly have a frickin buffet of nasty starting pitchers starting to arrive. It feels so good. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

I don't know the specific details about all these stud pitchers up and coming up but I'm just so excited that we aren't relying on one guy and we seemingly have a frickin buffet of nasty starting pitchers starting to arrive. It feels so good. 

we need our stud batters to show up now.