8/25 : Marlins @ Mets GM 2

Are we allowed to say no hitter about a different no hitter in a game thread that is currently a no hitter?

What's the rule on that shit?

Fuck this is such a #2020 thing.

No hitter inception.  

Had the Marlins no hit the Pirates they would have said "ohhh but it's the last place pirates" (same thing they did when Henderson Alvarez had his no hitter but they had taken out Cabrera and Fielder late in the game).

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Are we allowed to say no hitter about a different no hitter in a game thread that is currently a no hitter?

No hitter inception.  

A seven inning no hitter would be bullshit. Fuck that.

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

No hitter inception.  

guess it didnt jinx, so....

no hitter X2

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Had the Marlins no hit the Pirates they would have said "ohhh but it's the last place pirates" (same thing they did when Henderson Alvarez had his no hitter but they had taken out Cabrera and Fielder late in the game).

That Tigers team was still deadly outside of Migs and Prince, though.

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

I was at that game. I think i remember Verlander hitting a line drive just foul that would have been his first career hit.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

A seven inning no hitter would be bullshit. Fuck that.

It wouldn't count because a no hitter by rule must be 9 innings but come on for Rogers to pitch 7 no hit innings in his debut would be a great individual story.