10/8 Braves @ Marlins - NLDS Game 3

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

I will literally eat a piece of Don Mattingly's shit if Matt Joyce hits two grand slams in this inning. 

After you do that, I'll eat a piece of your shit straight out of your ass if Joyce hits two GS in this inning

• Banana 1

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

I will literally eat a piece of Don Mattingly's shit if Matt Joyce hits two grand slams in this inning. 

you Californians take this vegan stuff too far 

• Like 1
Just now, SirFishFan said:

Imagine if Harold Ramirez was healthy all year, we would have hardly seen still seen Matt Joyce starting a lot of games. 😂

dude we could have Mike Trout, Cody Bellinger, Mookie Betts, and Juan Soto on the roster, and we still would have had Matt Joyce batting with the bases loaded in yesterday's game.  

3 minutes ago, Entendu said:

After you do that, I'll eat a piece of your shit straight out of your ass if Joyce hits two GS in this inning

And I’ll eat the shit he ate that you ate that you shat. 

I'll be rooting for the Dodgers the rest of the way.. I probably won't watch any more playoff games the rest of this season, but GO DODGERS! Especially in the NLCS!!!!

😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1
Just now, SirFishFan said:

I'll be rooting for the Dodgers the rest of the way.. I probably won't watch any more playoff games, but GO DODGERS! Especially in the NLCS!!!!

😂

Same here

I'm waiting for someone to create the final post game thread of the season to discuss this last game of the year.

@Michael said that he won't be back until February of next year, so I guess it won't be him.

51 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I'm waiting for someone to create the final post game thread of the season to discuss this last game of the year.

@Michael said that he won't be back until February of next year, so I guess it won't be him.

I was at work and had to finish up stuff. It's all good.

❤️