4/21 vs Orioles - 1:10 p.m.

Admin

3 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Getting annoyed at mlbtv.... The last two games I have tried to watch it with volume down so as to disturb others and everytime it goes to a commercial, the volume goes up to full... didn't used to do that,

I"ve noticed that getting really bad again on tv and elsewhere.

I read an article just over the weekend that people are complaining more and more about that, and that the FCC has yet to ever enforce that law from years ago that says commercials can't be louder than the show.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

I"ve noticed that getting really bad again on tv and elsewhere.

I read an article just over the weekend that people are complaining more and more about that, and that the FCC has yet to ever enforce that law from years ago that says commercials can't be louder than the show.

I had the volume completely off that last half inning and just now it went to full volume automatically on both commercials after I turned the sound off

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Nobody started the thread so the designated game thread starter (me) is here again.

Trevor Rogers day

I did three game threads over the weekend, but after the loss on Sunday, in following the marlinsbaseball.com etiquette, my turn was over after the loss, and I figured that I should wait a couple of weeks before attempting to make another thread, or people will start thinking I’m a game thread hog!

But yes, more people here should give it a go at making the game threads! Give @SonOfJack a small break! 😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1