Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sixto is in the best shape of his life

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

 

Maybe he can time travel back to when he was good/playing baseball?

 

Back To The Future GIF

Back To The Future Great Scott GIF by PeacockTV

47 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said:

 

He could look like quasi-moto for all I care, as long as he is able to throw and get people out.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Maybe he can time travel back to when he was good/playing baseball?

 

Back To The Future GIF

Back To The Future Great Scott GIF by PeacockTV

Thought the exact same when I saw 88

I think he needs a look at SP. This guy could be amazing, and/or a great trade chip

Edited by Entendu

4 hours ago, Entendu said:

I think he needs a look at SP. This guy could be amazing, and/or a great trade chip

If there’s any decent chance he could cut it as a starter, you have to try it, right? The value is just so much higher than a reliever.

57 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

???

Even though he used up his three option years, Sixto has been granted an extra option, so the Marlins can send him to the minors this year if needed. He technically would have been forced to make the opening day roster this year if not. 

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Even though he used up his three option years, Sixto has been granted an extra option, so the Marlins can send him to the minors this year if needed. He technically would have been forced to make the opening day roster this year if not. 

I just couldn't tell it's something true or just a ”SilverBullet type joke ”.

9 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said:

I just couldn't tell it's something true or just a ”SilverBullet type joke ”.

It would have have been a pretty s***** joke.

So maybe?

39 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said:

I just couldn't tell it's something true or just a ”SilverBullet type joke ”.

When I tell a joke, good or not theres a punchline, what sounded like a joke in my post? 

4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

When I tell a joke, good or not theres a punchline, what sounded like a joke in my post? 

The fact MLB did something to benefit the Marlins

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.