10/3 at Phillies - Wild Card Game 1 - 8:08 PM

Admin

11 hours ago, pollythewog said:

I’ve got +12000 on $50 from may

So you would win $6000? Enough to buy your husband a new vacuum cleaner and pay for your 14 day cruise to the Mediterranean where you will sun tan by the pool chatting up recently divorced 50 something housewives while your husband will be in his room running this site and responding to @SirFishFan jokes and @SilverBullet puns.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

So you would win $6000? Enough to buy your husband a new vacuum cleaner and pay for your 14 day cruise to the Mediterranean where you will sun tan by the pool chatting up recently divorced 50 something housewives while your husband will be in his room running this site and responding to @SirFishFan jokes and @SilverBullet puns.

I'm good at multitasking

1 hour ago, Admin said:

No way, that's kinda hilarious actually

Yeah, the same fireworks show where they only opened the roof halfway and didn't tell anyone so literally half the stadium on the 1B line had to get up and move when the show started because they couldn't see.  We wound up just leaving.

LINEUP!

1. Louis Edgariño Arraez 2B

2. Jorge Juanjose Soler DH

3. Josh Jedediah Bell 1B

4. Jasrado Prince Hermis Arrington Chisholm (the 2nd) CF

5. Jake Hamburguesa Burger 3B

6. Bryan Bartolomeo De La Cruz LF

7. Jesus Mercutio Sanchez RF

8. Jon Athon Berti SS

9. Nichiard "Nick" Fortes C

SP. Jesus Lagartija Luzardo

Edited by SongInTheAir
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

LINEUP!

1. Louis Edgariño Arraez 2B

2. Jorge Juanjose Soler DH

3. Josh Jedediah Bell 1B

4. Jasrado Prince Hermis Arrington Chisholm (the 2nd) CF

5. Jake Hamburguesa Burger 3B

6. Bryan Bartolomeo De La Cruz LF

7. Jesus Mercutio Sanchez RF

8. Jon Athon Berti SS

9. Nichiard "Nick" Fortes C

SP. Jesus Lagartija Luzardo

It’s almost as if Skip knows that Berti and Fortes are better than Wendle and Stallings! 😲

This is a solid lineup. I’d personally switch Mercutio and Bartolomeo, maybe Nichiard and Jon A.B., but this is good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mystikol87 said:

It’s almost as if Skip knows that Berti and Fortes are better than Wendle and Stallings! 😲

This is a solid lineup. I’d personally switch Mercutio and Bartolomeo, maybe Nichiard and Jon A.B., but this is good.

The idea Skip has here, I believe, is to have the lefties split up enough for if/when the Phillies bring in their lefty/ies. That way they're forced to face minimum two righties.

It's the Darthur (that's short for Donald Arthur, as in Mattingly) part of Skip's approach. Is what it do.

In The Show, I also had them split up as such after a bit, but went Jazz - Jeezy - Arraez. Mainly because Jeezy was crushing it and Jazz too skilled overall to have that low in my lineup. Arraez had also been slumping a bit (compared to what he can actually do) so ... 🤷 lol. Once I dropped him to 7th though he started swinging it real good-like.