Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think will be this team's All-Star rep?

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, DTrain said:

Jazz on pace for a 1.5 WAR by the beginning of July so probably him. 

He will absolutely be gone by then. Bendix said this (Arraez) is the first of a series of difficult decisions the team will have to make cause of the bad start. There is no doubt in my mind they’re trading him 

Definitely Jazz. Even if he doesn’t deserve it with his stats. After MLB pushing so hard for him to be a superstar to try to target the market that NBA has for young hip players to appeal to more urban areas. I would say he definitely gets in as a manager’s choice or player replacement. And then gets traded to the Dodgers, Yankees or Red Sox on July 31st. 😂

 

I will make another wild prediction here.

Muñoz will be like 7-1 by the All Star Break and be starting to make a buzz around the MLB. He will get named as a reserve pitcher.

  • Author
5 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

He will absolutely be gone by then. Bendix said this (Arraez) is the first of a series of difficult decisions the team will have to make cause of the bad start. There is no doubt in my mind they’re trading him 

Hopefully

9 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

He will absolutely be gone by then. Bendix said this (Arraez) is the first of a series of difficult decisions the team will have to make cause of the bad start. There is no doubt in my mind they’re trading him 

This isn't necessarily a bad thing.  

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I am tired of hearing about Jazz's ceiling when he hasn't gotten any closer to said ceiling.

Thought that was another open door to make a joke about carpentry or home remodeling. But couldn’t find a way to make it funny enough. 😔

1 hour ago, Admin said:

I am tired of hearing about Jazz's ceiling when he hasn't gotten any closer to said ceiling.

and i pointed it out the other day, as far as just batting metrics goes.....for all the shit that DLC gets and for all the love Jazz gets....their stats are about the same yet Jazz is this "megastar in waiting" and DLC has people clamoring to have him shipped off for a 32yr old A ball pitcher or outright released even.  I'm not saying DLC should be an everyday player either because he's a very good 4th OF type of player but when will people stop and realize Jazz is someone who would bat like 6th or so in a decent lineup? 

 

37 minutes ago, hovertical said:

and i pointed it out the other day, as far as just batting metrics goes.....for all the shit that DLC gets and for all the love Jazz gets....their stats are about the same yet Jazz is this "megastar in waiting" and DLC has people clamoring to have him shipped off for a 32yr old A ball pitcher or outright released even.  I'm not saying DLC should be an everyday player either because he's a very good 4th OF type of player but when will people stop and realize Jazz is someone who would bat like 6th or so in a decent lineup? 

 

As I just mentioned  a few posts ago, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Jazz

 

But I want to point out that Jazz is a WAY better defender and baserunner than DLC.  If I had to choose between them I'd take Jazz in a heartbeat 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, DTrain said:

As I just mentioned  a few posts ago, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Jazz

 

But I want to point out that Jazz is a WAY better defender and baserunner than DLC.  If I had to choose between them I'd take Jazz in a heartbeat 

trade both.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.