Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. Lets go Heat baby! Malik Allen and Dwyane Wade have both predicted a Heat win! Lets do it, force a game 7 :thumbup
  2. Wade's was definately betters. He leaped over O'Neal who got a hand up, and Wade dunked it as O'Neal just watched in amazement. Have you all seen Brian Grant's face on the dunk? He looks at O'Neal and says "Ooooooh!" Like If saying a Rookie just took you to school.
  3. I don't like that stat. Because who says we will lead coming into the 7th inning in the majority of the remainder of our games. I mean look at a lot of other teams winning percentage after leading 7 innings, I bet you will find some similar results.
  4. Biggest surprise to me is seeing Choi so low on that lineup. He was batting in the 5th spot not too long ago. Now he has rammed into a big slump and Trader Jack decided to put him in the 7th slot.
  5. Back on topic.... I for one miss them both. Pudge's defense is irreplaceable and his clutch hitting has not been matched up to by neither of our catchers. Although Choi is younger and was hitting better, I prefer D. Lee. His defense is the best at the 1B position in the whole MLB in my opinion. He can also hit the ball deep. He can also do more than just hit singles and HRs as well.
  6. Just heard it on the news. Burnett looks like he is on track and did better than I thought he would. He is getting that stamina up. Hopefully we will see him in the scheduled 3 weeks in a Marlins uni because we need him ASAP.
  7. I say yay! Good showing from Penny, he controlled himself and it showed. He usually always does. Our most consistant pitcher thus far this season.
  8. After reading the several posts made by all of you guys I made my decision. I was neutral at first, but now my mind has been made up. We need another bat. Our offense is just too poor right now. Our offense was slightly better last year when we won the WS and we didn't have the best bullpen but our bats got Looper and Ugie out of jams. We need a bat and mainly at the catcher position. I miss you Pudge
  9. We'll, its good to know we have been nothing worse than a top the division all season. Feels good guys, doesn't it?
  10. Which one do you think? And explain why?
  11. Yeah he is getting better. I hope he can continue this trend, he should get better. I expect him to bat around .250, or .260 by the end of the year. He has been playing the best defense on the team IMO. He still needs to learn how to not be so indecisive and not swing at almost everything pitched his way. But still props to A-gon!
  12. Crap! Admin caught me red-handed. But honestly, I thought I had added it when I first signed up. I guess not.
  13. I was just about to say how he looked like Superman making thos grabs, but the pic says it better than any of my words can. Yeah, some nice ass grabs on the real. Today's was better IMO. He is looking more comfortable out there then he did at beginning of season. Hopefully he can keep this up and can keep hitting the ball well.
  14. No thread for me?
  15. I am looking into my crystal ball...I see that there will be a Grand Slam for the Marlins this year. It tells me, it will be in July. And it will be by....Jeff Conine!
  16. I really do not like this move. I think Gracey was doing a better job than some of the guys we have and is a decent closer who would give Benitez some time off in maybe every 3 or 4 save opportunities. Not just that BUT I really dislike Toby. Nothing against him, just never liked his playing style. I tend to think that he leaves fat balls for the pitchers to whack at.
  17. I agree with you that as of right now Penny is the better pitcher. I think Beckett has the better stuff, but Penny is playing better. But where is Benitez on your list?
  18. Sorry for the slang but it is only way I could fit it. I'll post mine tommorow, BTW I am playing MVP Baseball 2004 .
  19. Trillville - Never Ever Usher - Confessions, Burn, Yeah Peety Pablo - Freak a Leak
  20. Our hitteres, without question. They have hit a slump as a group and need to get out of it quickly, especially against this Houston team that has a very talented pitching staff. I predict 2 HRs tommorow, Choi and Conine.
  21. We were willing to give him 3 million less or so right? Correct me If I am wrong (high percentage of that happening). It isn't as crazy as it sounds.
  22. Pudge was just clutch and he was a great hometown hero, but he left and that is that, I still think we should have payed him...
  23. Not at all my friend. I like Choi and I think he is a good player, but he needs to stop trying to swing for the fences every AB. But he is in a slump, and is striking out a little too much for my taste, but hey that is Baseball, but I wouldn't be surprised If he leads the teams in Ks by end of season. his swing is an uppercut like swing, it just looks like he is trying to it every ball out of the park Oh I see, thank you for correcting me, I thought he was just trigger happy :lol
  24. no one's D is like Derrek's..... but Choi is holding his own big time How true.... :notworthy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.