Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LetsGoFish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LetsGoFish

  1. LetsGoFish replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    what is he, 26, 27? There's gotta be an example of a player through the years who was a monster prospect but didn't figure it out 'til everyone had given up on him. (not to suggest that's the case with Borchard, but you never know) 27
  2. LetsGoFish replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    At least he doesn't look that desperate at the plate like Abercrombie or Reed.
  3. Timeframe until we start bashing this guy a la abercombrie: 5 starts.
  4. Any time frame on when this will be live?
  5. I scored Batters Box tickets for tonights game! Look for the group of guys with the home white jersey's on. Im am really psyched about tonite. Will Scott Olsen throw the first No-No of the year? What type of run cushion will the Marlins develop before they methodically find ways to lose their lead? Will Kool-Aid hit one out of Dolphins Stadium? Will a runner score from first on a bloop to right? Will Jimmy Rollins have an inside the park job on a broken bat liner over first? I also have batters box tickets for today. Go Marlins!!!
  6. Talking about ticket prices. It isn't even that sometimes. I have seen family/friends get tickets to great seats as a gift and they say they won't go to see a team like this and on top of that pay a high price for parking. Granted, they aren't huge fans but they are baseball fans. But they don't even want to pay parking to see this team play. I mean it is depressing. The only people going are true fans and I mean TRUE fans.
  7. If I remember corretly the difference between the two packages is less than $5 bucks a month more so that should be affordable.
  8. No Marlins tonight I guess it is heat time then.
  9. We're not being patience against this guy. I hat all those 1st pitch swing from all this rookies when they must be doing the exact opposite here in the mayors.
  10. Manny being manny against AJ. Poor AJ I feel good for him
  11. Ortiz hit it out off of AJ 2-0 Bos
  12. I gotta agree it was deserved. I know rookies will make mistakes but you gotta learn. How many picks offs and running mistakes have we made this year already. They're making the same mistakes over and over, they need to learn and quickly.
  13. CF Situation, SP has not been enough, bullpen (what can I say, it just sucks), and lastly I want Jacobs to STOP completely swinging at first pitches. Defense and mental/running erros have cost us some runs/games but that is to be expected from rookies.
  14. OMG how come we don't have tv today. arrrgggggggggggggggggggg
  15. they gave that a single :banghead
  16. like it says on the quote he lost the ball on the sun, they don't usually score those plays as errors unless it hits the fielder's glove or it is very close to him.
  17. I really hope it's Armas. :crossfingers guess not. It will be patterson against olsen as per ESPN. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/probables?date=20060415
  18. I was there and they were awesome. The looked energetic and having fun. Plus they hit great, all they hit was hard, even outs. And they did it agains the relievers also not only Brazelton. Hofully we can build from it and do it again tomorrow.
  19. I say 4. And a long losing streak of 12 games plus 2/3 other 5+ losing streaks. Will be good to get on a good streak and give the young guys confidence.
  20. I'll be there, sec 144
  21. Congrats Admin, you and this site rocks!!
  22. 12-6, 2.65 ERA, it really depends on run support and luck
  23. The game is on SUN for me. MLB.tv is showing SUN Sports' coverage of the Gators' celebration... hopefully the game gets on. Actually, Sun Sports have the Magic Game. FSN have the Gators celebration feed from Sun. I have Dish Network.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.