Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Das

Featured Replies

gracias for the bithday wishes. afterall these years they seem to just blend together and i'm just thankful that I am alive and breathing for each one. And when my ulcers doesnt act up thats a good thing also.

 

I do want to tell you people that I dont own the Iguanas anymore, I thought that was clear.

 

Yes I want a Spurs victory.

 

Have a good day youngins I know I plan on getting some extra metamecil and if i'm lucky I will pop some type of erection pill and have me a litlte fun tonight.

 

Thanks and have a great day!

happy birthday, das.

 

and remember, if you have an erection lasting longer than six hours, seek immediate medical attention.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.