Hey Losers

Passion

With only about 12 games remaining for most teams and the majority of teams eliminated by now it means fans of the non-contenders choose to root for another team or teams in October, against one or more, or won't watch the playoffs at all.

So, who are you guys now rooting for?

Are you just rooting against a team?

Are you not going to watch the MLB playoffs at all?

This year I think I'll be pulling for the Twins in the AL and the Dodgers in the NL. The Twins are a fun team, will probably be going up against the Yankees in the first round, and I like a bunch of players on that team (Hunter, Santana, Mauer, Castillo, Morneau, Radke). As for the Dodgers they have alot of Red Sox connections (Nomar, Lowe, Mueller, Little) and I'd like to see Maddux go out with another ring.

What about you guys?

Padres to take the NL West, Phillies to take the Wild Card...Minnesota to win the Central so they come here to play the A's instead of Detroit

of the four teams with a realistic shot of winning it all (Yankees, Tigers, Twins, Mets), I'm pulling for the Twins or Yankees...Yankees because I'd like to see Giambi (classiest player in baseball) win a World Series, and the Twins just to shove it in the face of that dumbass Sabean (plus I like Mauer, Morneau, and Nathan)

I will be rooting for the Dodgers (not for the Red Sox connection).

I was born in Southern California (Northridge). My first baseball game was in Chavez Ravine (blah blah blah).

Other than last nights back to back to back to back HR's, there hasnt been a great Dodger moment since Kirk Gibson's HR off of Dennis Eckersley.

I will be rooting against the Mets because I dont like LoDuca, Delgado and Reyes and The Golden Boy.

I will be rooting for the Dodgers (not for the Red Sox connection).

I was born in Southern California (Northridge). My first baseball game was in Chavez Ravine (blah blah blah).

Other than last nights back to back to back to back HR's, there hasnt been a great Dodger moment since Kirk Gibson's HR off of Dennis Eckersley.

I will be rooting against the Mets because I dont like LoDuca, Delgado and Reyes and The Golden Boy.

:lol

I wouldn't mind seeing another NY-NY Series. These Mets fans are starting to get a little too big for their britches. It would be fun to take another series from them... :mischief

Except we're better this time around. I'd like to see a subway series again, if you aren't going to celebrate a championship at home, the second best place is at Yankee Stadium in front of their fans.

And I think all these "anyone but the Mutts" replies have a little to do with the fact we more or less sealed your fate. And I'm proud of that we could do that for you. (Just joking, out of any team that could have the won the Wild Card, the Marlins would have been the easiest to beat in NLCS. Of course I'm rooting for you guys). :plain

In all seriousness, I would have liked to see the marlins make the playoffs. Would have been a nice story.