'The Met Quote' Hanley T-Shirt

Nny

Yeah cropping sounds like a good idea. I'd still perfer the last line though, so it'd be:

"f*** everybody on the Mets.

I'm going to kick their ass."

How are the other people getting a shirt with having f*** (uneditted, not with the stars) on it? If other people are cool with it that way I don't really care that much, and it deffinatly does add to the emotion.

Yeah cropping sounds like a good idea. I'd still perfer the last line though, so it'd be:

How are the other people getting a shirt with having f*** (uneditted, not with the stars) on it? If other people are cool with it that way I don't really care that much, and it deffinatly does add to the emotion.

Why not?

i'd love one

Alright :thumbup If everyone who says that want one don't back down, that's now $16.70

Why not?

Mostly an etiquette thing, but really, doesnt matter.

Guest Night Phantom

No stars! All uncensored!

So we're using the unedited smaller version? I'm down for that. Btw, definitely an awesome choice having it say Hanley rather than Ramirez.

Current list:

Nny

Lurker344

Count Bass D (Maybe?)

Rabbethan

EricWiener

Reason63 (Only if black shirt?)

Fishfan79

castillo1

MRMarlin93

gomarlins9703

juanpierre

DanUgglaDay

Night Phantom

grifftheiii

dgriot *2

Let me know if I missed you

That's 16 shirts atm, so $12.90 each

YES!! Im definitely interested. If would be cool if you added his name in the front.

"quote"

- Hanley Ramirez

Im guessing it would be illegal to put a marlins logo on aswell due to the fact that you are selling the shirt.

Just to make clear incase people think otherwise, I'm not really "selling" the shirt, I'm making zero profit from this. CustomInk are the ones really doing the selling, I'm just the middle man (Since it's so much cheaper to buy in bulk). But yeah, no logo, can't put anything copywrited on it.

Also, upon trying the -Hanley Ramirez part, I learned that having the "Hanley 2" on the back raises the price by by about two dollars....it's 10.69 without the "Hanley 2" on the back (And 12.90 with it, as noted above).

How do people feel about ditching the back and only having -Hanley Ramirez on the front? Personally I like the back and don't mind paying the extra for it.

And here's teal with black text as EricWiener wanted to see (note: Teal with no back:11.82, back 14.02, the price difference between black/white and teal drops a lot with the more people that sign up), also with the -Hanley Ramirez so people can see how that looks

Once the weekend is over I'm going to get more into putting this in motion, just want to make sure it's "open" long enough for other people to sign up. On Monday I'll create polls for specifics (color, quote, ect) on the shirt with majority vote ruling, have that open for a week max (hopefully will only take a few days to get everyone's vote), then order them.

I personally think it looks better with Hanley 2 on the back, it only 2 extra bucks and Im sure more people are going to want this shirt. Im not a big fan of the all-teal shirt, it would be pretty hard to match with other clothes. The text also looks better when it is outlined. All just my opinions, Im going to buy the shirt anyway.