Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/28 Post Game

Featured Replies

Marlins walkoff 4-3

 

Ross Gload bitches!

 

W: Nunez (3-3)

L: Soriano (1-2)

 

2B: H Ramirez (29); C Coghlan (12); D Uggla (15)

HR: R Gload (4)

SB: E Bonifacio (19)

  • Author

It was funny, before the site when down I was trying to post "I hope Gaby comes in and hits a 2-run shot to win it". Well Gload works too!

This is a perfect opportunity for Fredi Gonzalez to make a statement tomorrow, after Ross Gload's walkoff.

If I'm the manager...Ross Gload is playing RF tomorrow night. What Hermida did in the 8th is unacceptable.

Walkoff win, it makes me happy.

 

Rare hit in RISP, it makes me angry, especially, Hermida.

He is useless guy, even would not be in cleanup spot.

Please bring up Maybin, ASAP.

Dammit I had just walked away to put my kid to bed and Gload goes walk-off!!

 

 

Insanity! That was huge, especially after the Garret Anderson shot. Man Gload's been a great pickup.

 

Marlins take second place for now. Let's take the series!

this was great i had my sidekick one minute it said 3 to 2 the next bam 4 to 3 woooo! i even said i hope gload hits a 2 run homer

That was probably one of the sweetest swings I've seen in a Marlins game in a long time. Dramatic wins are pretty huge when these games mean so muh.

Dammit I had just walked away to put my kid to bed and Gload goes walk-off.

 

 

Insanity. That was huge, especially after the Garret Anderson shot.

 

just think about the Braves fans at the stadium tomahawking their way back to their cars, and you will feel betther :)

This is a perfect opportunity for Fredi Gonzalez to make a statement tomorrow, after Ross Gload's walkoff.

If I'm the manager...Ross Gload is playing RF tomorrow night. What Hermida did in the 8th is unacceptable.

 

I'd give him a start after that homer anyway, but yes.

Hi, I'm Ross Gload. I'll take RF from here...

 

 

Go Bulls,

Ross

awesome game to watch. its games like these that make the 140 buck check i write to directv worth it. btw gizmo gets marlinsbaseball.com fan of the night for getting his email read (and plugging the site) for the second week in row.

  • Author

During the celebration at the plate, I saw Gaby Sanchez on the outside ring of the pile, almost like he wasn't allowed in :lol

awesome game to watch. its games like these that make the 140 buck check i write to directv worth it. btw gizmo gets marlinsbaseball.com fan of the night for getting his email read (and plugging the site) for the second week in row.

  • Author

awesome game to watch. its games like these that make the 140 buck check i write to directv worth it. btw gizmo gets marlinsbaseball.com fan of the night for getting his email read (and plugging the site) for the second week in row.

 

 

Lol, I graciously accept. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.