Who is going to FanFest?

i was supossed to go (had v.i.p. passes)

what a waste, all because i didnt have a ride and since i have friends who DONT like baseball?

Sorry to hear that, if I wasn't 3hrs away I would have gone and gladly picked anyone with VIP pases up along the way. Hopefully the regulars post some cool pics

ya man ive never been to a fanfest.

i got 2 v.i.p. passes and got all excited.

my brother bailed on me and i was screwed.

need to get some baseball fan friends (cant be yankee fans)

Kinda a dud. Lots of stuff for kids, though not much else.

What did you expect it to be? It's pretty much the same every year. How many times can you see the clubhouse or press box? It's cool if you've never seen it, but there is not much else they can add to Fan Fest at this point.

I agree though, Fan Fest 2012 will be awesome.

After a lifelong struggle, I FINALLY GOT HANLEY'S SIG!!!!!

Also got Coghlan (who put a biblical reference on the baseball), Badenhop (who was a really cool dude from the 5 minutes I got to talk to him), and Brett Carroll. Also sat through the meeting with the players, asked the question about whether we would sign Russell Branyan.

I'm happy, went there to get Hanley's sig, and I got it.

Also awesome, have a picture of me with Trader Jack.

Also got Coghlan (who put a biblical reference on the baseball), Badenhop (who was a really cool dude from the 5 minutes I got to talk to him), and Brett Carroll. Also sat through the meeting with the players, asked the question about whether we would sign Russell Branyan.

Cogs took FOREVER to sign, we ended up waiting in line the entire time just to watch him get up and leave. Kind crappy but what can you do.

Also, on some of the signing sheets they have there Tankersley was writing what looked like soliloquies or something they were so long.

Who was in the same group as Hanley? I left before he came out (because I got his in '07).

I didn't wait on a line for any signitures. I got Hanley's down near the clubhouse, and got Coghlan's when he was doing the radio interview. Uggla was about to sign my ball but left. Meh

Already got JJ's, Baker's, Cantu's, Nunez's, and a few other guys last year, so I targeted to get Coghlan and Hanley this year. I'm happy.

I saw Bonifacio signing baseball's. I wondered why people would want that signiture, I would've probably waited on line simply for him to remove his signiture if it was on my baseball.

I'm happy, went there to get Hanley's sig, and I got it.

Also awesome, have a picture of me with Trader Jack.

you sir, had a hell of a day...and im very jealous.

I didn't wait on a line for any signitures. I got Hanley's down near the clubhouse, and got Coghlan's when he was doing the radio interview. Uggla was about to sign my ball but left. Meh

Already got JJ's, Baker's, Cantu's, Nunez's, and a few other guys last year, so I targeted to get Coghlan and Hanley this year. I'm happy.

I saw Bonifacio signing baseball's. I wondered why people would want that signiture, I would've probably waited on line simply for him to remove his signiture if it was on my baseball.

lucky bastard. the only signatures i have ever gotten are those of toby borland and matt perisho :( lol I must confess though that i have not gone to any fan fest events tp try and get sigs

Fan Fest was a HUGE letdown for me.

I first got in line when Cody Ross was signing balls. Then I guess he left and it was Chris Volstad giving autographs. I really like Chris so I was even happier. Then as I was 5 people away from getting his autograph... he left and the dynamic duo of Taylor Tankersly and Brian Sanches filled his spot. I was so pissed...

I came in with the mission of getting JJ to sign a ball and Uggla to sign my glove and I got neither accomplished. I might have to make some trips up to Jupiter to accomplish these goals.

Cool.