December 6, 201114 yr Amen, Screw a no trade clause for a 10 year deal. The good thing about Pujols, you can probably get a pretty good return in a few years if you do trade him.
December 6, 201114 yr Can't have a no trade clause. Just insane for that many years. Can't happen. Move on I say if that is the hangup.
December 6, 201114 yr Well, it was fun thinking about Pujols in Miami while it lasted. Let's move on to signing a pitcher.
December 6, 201114 yr Been told by several #Marlins sources that Pujols is done. David Villavicencio Was just about to post this. Let's see what's going on.
December 6, 201114 yr Been told by several #Marlins sources that Pujols is done. David Villavicencio This guy used to write for fox sports I think....tifwiw
December 6, 201114 yr According to multiple sources, Albert Pujols will sign with the Miami #Marlins. Haven't confirmed years yet. Was told 10 by 1 source David Villavicencio
December 6, 201114 yr Author I know i'm stupid for saying this but I don't think it'll be smart to this You're not stupid. But it's the kind of risk I'm willing to have my team take. You do what you have to in order to get a guy on your team who is in the conversation for the greatest hitter of all-time.
December 6, 201114 yr So, anyone else feel sorta bad for Gaby? Yeah, I do. It's unfortunate for him because he's a proven All-Star and I know as a Miami product he wants to be a part of this new ballpark and new era. I appreciate his contributions to the team and wish him the best like all the other departed Fish (the good ones).
December 6, 201114 yr and i'm sure tax payers wont care if the team has Pujols & Reyes plus the core of the team
December 6, 201114 yr Author That guy was completely wrong when he said a Gio trade was coming. So, whatever.
December 6, 201114 yr That guy was completely wrong when he said a Gio trade was coming. So, whatever. To be fair, that could still happen
December 6, 201114 yr I wonder how the Cards are playing their cards with Albert? Probably pulling at his heartstrings reminding him of all the memories, milestones, World Series...they are the ones in desperation mode here.
December 6, 201114 yr Author What draft pick would the Cards get if he signs here? The best one we can give up. The Mets would get a 4th-rounder for Reyes hahahaha
December 6, 201114 yr PWSullivan Paul Sullivan If Pujols takes 10-year offer from Miami, look for Cubs to try and acquire 1B Gaby Sanchez, who fits their long term gameplan,
December 6, 201114 yr As for Gaby's future... PWSullivan Paul Sullivan If Pujols takes 10-year offer from Miami, look for Cubs to try and acquire 1B Gaby Sanchez, who fits their long term gameplan, 47 minutes ago Retweeted by joecapMARLINS Garza, anyone?
December 6, 201114 yr PWSullivan Paul Sullivan If Pujols takes 10-year offer from Miami, look for Cubs to try and acquire 1B Gaby Sanchez, who fits their long term gameplan, Gaby + Dominguez for Garza HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.