December 6, 201114 yr You can agree on something but still work out specific details. That is what is going on now. That's fine. I'm a marlins fan before anything else. I've always informed my fellow fans as soon as I had real news because I would want to know id I were you. You're right...I shouldn't have used the phrased "ironed out". The negotiations since you announced that it was a done deal seem to me a lot more extensive than just hammering out details, however. The meetings going back and forth between us and the Cards and us throwing a 10th year on the deal both seem to say that the deal certainly was not done by any time yesterday. Its possible that the recent negotiations are all B.S. leveraging or subterfuge and that you were right; I just don't think its all that likely.
December 6, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins
December 6, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez #Marlins crew out of meeting, not stopping to chat. 1 minute ago is that good or bad lol Can go either way.
December 6, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins DID HE SNAP HIS FINGERS LIKE "OH DARN!" OR LIKE THE FONZ?????
December 6, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins The universal sign of having just acquired Albert Pujols!
December 6, 201114 yr Lol @jcrasnick Jerry Crasnick Jeffrey Loria and #Marlins people frantically chased thru lobby by media horde
December 6, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins Snapped his finger? Like a 'you go girl' gay 3 finger snap?
December 6, 201114 yr Marlins braintrust calls ozzie up to their suite. Would not say how meeting with pujols agent went. #pokerfaced -Heyman WHAT IS GOING ON
December 6, 201114 yr Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive.
December 6, 201114 yr "Sorry Ozzie, you've been traded back to the Sox for John Danks and Gavin Floyd."
December 6, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins DID HE SNAP HIS FINGERS LIKE "OH DARN!" OR LIKE THE FONZ????? After this post, I'm in the "gay-for-giz" camp; squall and I shall hold weekly meeting at Applebee's.
December 6, 201114 yr Author Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive. Yes, precisely this. ROFL
December 6, 201114 yr I'm no body language expert, but #Marlins looked rather smiley as Albert Pujols talks approach critical point. -Jon Morosi, FoxSports.COM TELL ME SOMETHING
December 6, 201114 yr Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive. Sounds like a *snap*, "Almost had him."
December 6, 201114 yr Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive. LOL I'm doing that too.
December 6, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins DID HE SNAP HIS FINGERS LIKE "OH DARN!" OR LIKE THE FONZ????? After this post, I'm in the "gay-for-giz" camp; squall and I shall hold weekly meeting at Applebee's. Applebee's is nice.
December 6, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins Snapped his finger? Like a 'you go girl' gay 3 finger snap? "You go girl" is clearly a 3-snap snap; the amount of fingers used is secondary. #LearnYourSnapsFool
December 6, 201114 yr Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive. hahaha, same here
December 6, 201114 yr Agent for C.J. Wilson confirms that he met with #Angels last night, he's meeting with #Marlins right now and with #Rangers tonight. WRONG THREAD, BUT I DONT CARE EVERYONE IS HERE
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.