December 6, 201114 yr @clarkspencer clarkspencer Hearing that #marlins are willing to give Pujols no trade in a break with team policy. 1 minute ago via Twitter for Android CLARK SPENCER IS IN!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!! That's why you're my stikol.
December 6, 201114 yr New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome? Welcome!
December 6, 201114 yr New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome? of course, we'll be seeing a lot more of you for many years to come hopefully
December 6, 201114 yr @clarkspencer clarkspencer Hearing that #marlins are willing to give Pujols no trade in a break with team policy. 1 minute ago via Twitter for Android CLARK SPENCER IS IN!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!
December 6, 201114 yr Listening to all the Cardinal fans around here the last few weeks.. lets just say this would be freaking spectacular for me personally.
December 6, 201114 yr ysjtjtngjtysjdjfjfjfjfjfhdud Holy crap I cant believe what I think is about to happen is actually about to happen!!!
December 6, 201114 yr @clarkspencer clarkspencer Hearing that #marlins are willing to give Pujols no trade in a break with team policy. 1 minute ago via Twitter for Android CLARK SPENCER IS IN!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!! Once Jefferson and Griff are in, it's official!!
December 6, 201114 yr New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome? Interesting question. Im not sure how to approach this.
December 6, 201114 yr #Marlins about to meet internally to talk various issues, including Pujols. Still on Wilson, Buehrle, etc., until they get resolution. #MLB -Rosenthal
December 6, 201114 yr Author @clarkspencer clarkspencer Hearing that #marlins are willing to give Pujols no trade in a break with team policy. 1 minute ago via Twitter for Android CLARK SPENCER IS IN!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!! jlhffgl;fgdljgshagjgjgjgsdjgjgglh'k;d';kka;dkhd;ldkjskk'jl Edit: AEGYGFDGKSHKJPJT;BGNORBM[[VWGBNCPBPVN[ABZVNBWAB!!!!!!!
December 6, 201114 yr Morosi just mentioned spring training in a tweet.... hooooollllly sh*t I can not wait for spring training.
December 6, 201114 yr Author We're fading on CJ Wilson, according to Ken Rosenthal. Here's the tweet: @Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal Source: #Marlins fading on CJ Wilson. Makes sense, given Pujols pursuit. #MLB
December 6, 201114 yr Pujols pursuit? Sorry, but we caught him a long time ago. You're all just oblivious to it at this point.
December 6, 201114 yr We could be minutes away from declaring WE ARE THE MIAMI MARLINS AND WE ARE HERE TO WIN
December 6, 201114 yr We could be minutes away from declaring WE ARE THE MIAMI MARLINS AND WE ARE HERE TO WIN wait, you mean it would no longer be true that we bad news bears?
December 6, 201114 yr Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive. Yes, precisely this. ROFL Let the finger snapping commence!
December 6, 201114 yr Hey, Admin, what's the most popular thread in the history of this forum as far as views/replies go? Was it the Delgado discussion?
December 6, 201114 yr @Buster_ESPN Buster Olney A huge question in the Pujols situation is this: How much chip-on-the-shoulder factor is alive, given past failed negotiations with STL?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.