Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

 

 

 

OH MY GOD

 

Why did they make him Pebbles Flinstone???

Can someone do me a solid and tell me what that 10/5 protection is? I'm guessing it's some kind of list of teams he would/wouldnt accept a trade to or something. Yes? No? lol

Maybe it'll be another late-night negotiation thing? Then people can, I don't know, go work out until then?

 

 

Just do push ups at home and don't stop till we have Pujols

With our luck the world will actually end in 2012.. right before the first pitch at the new stadium.

Marlins are known to not comment until things are official... guess we wait

 

 

Yup. Technically they won't acknowledge that we even have Reyes yet.

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

Can someone do me a solid and tell me what that 10/5 protection is? I'm guessing it's some kind of list of teams he would/wouldnt accept a trade to or something. Yes? No? lol

 

 

When you've had 10 years of MLB experience and 5 with any one team, you get veto rights to trades involving you.

  • Author

With our luck the world will actually end in 2012.. right before the first pitch at the new stadium.

 

What luck? You mean the luck of winning 2 world series in our first 11 seasons of existence? Oh, right. That luck.

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

 

 

Did you bring Albert with you?

Can someone do me a solid and tell me what that 10/5 protection is? I'm guessing it's some kind of list of teams he would/wouldnt accept a trade to or something. Yes? No? lol

 

 

When a player has 10 years of service time & has spent at least the last 5 on a certain team, he has the ability to decline any trade.

  • Author

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

 

We only like members who are hideously unattractive males............plus ctina, bakerluv, holly, Rachel, and purplehaze. Shoo, shoo!

Will be nice actually seeing the Fish at a bar on national TV instead of at home on my MLB.tv package.

Can someone do me a solid and tell me what that 10/5 protection is? I'm guessing it's some kind of list of teams he would/wouldnt accept a trade to or something. Yes? No? lol

 

 

When you've had 10 years of MLB experience and 5 with any one team, you get veto rights to trades involving you.

 

Thanks Bro-Chacho!!

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

 

 

Did you bring Albert with you?

 

Left him a voice mail. He should be meeting us up in a few hours.

  • Author

Maybe it'll be another late-night negotiation thing? Then people can, I don't know, go work out until then?

 

 

Just do push ups at home and don't stop till we have Pujols

Pushupsathome, the latest new exercise craze. All the celebs are doin' it.

Is anyone ready for sex in April?

 

 

I have to wait until April? I thought this only happened to men...after marriage.

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

 

 

Welcome aboard. Try not to touch squall or he'll get all giddy and weird.

New member here. First post. Jumping on the waggon. Always been a marlin fan, but I will admit my interest has jumped ten fold in the last week. Do I get an open-arms welcome?

 

 

Welcome, bandwagoner. Once you're on, though, there is no jumping off. This is not the Florida Marlins.

Will be nice actually seeing the Fish at a bar on national TV instead of at home on my MLB.tv package.

 

oh damn! yeah! Marlins are gonna get so much national coverage next year.

spend money to make money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.