Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Por la sonrisa que exhibe Jeffrey Loria parecería que firmó a Pujols. #SoloDiciendo #Marlins

 

Esa fotografía da miedo!!!

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

anyone else get annoyed when someone on TV calls refers to the team as "Florida"?

 

 

Not more annoyed than when I hear them talk about the team in south beach.

 

 

 

What team is that???

anyone else get annoyed when someone on TV calls refers to the team as "Florida"?

 

 

Not more annoyed than when I hear them talk about the team in south beach.

 

 

 

What team is that???

 

She's so beautiful.

anyone else get annoyed when someone on TV refers to the team as "Florida"?

 

I'm still guilty of it.. will take a long long time to get used to it

I'm still expecting to wake up from a dream. This stuff is crazy.

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

Did he sign yet?

 

 

When he signs, this place is gonna explode. So in other words, you'll know when he signs.

 

Yeah don't worry, it'll go from 38 pages to 380 pages in a minute.

LOL!

 

LOLOLOL!!!

 

Does anybody remember that guy that would come on here and write LOLOL after every sentence?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.