Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Por la sonrisa que exhibe Jeffrey Loria parecería que firmó a Pujols. #SoloDiciendo #Marlins

Por la sonrisa que exhibe Jeffrey Loria parecería que firmó a Pujols. #SoloDiciendo #Marlins

que?

jonmorosi Jon Morosi

 

 

 

 

I'm no body language expert, but #Marlins looked rather smiley as Albert Pujols talks approach critical point.

 

on Morosi

 

Asked #Marlins official directly if Albert Pujols had agreed to deal. He did not respond.

@jonmorosi Jon Morosi

 

Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins

 

 

Snapped his finger? Like a 'you go girl' gay 3 finger snap?

"You go girl" is clearly a 3-snap snap; the amount of fingers used is secondary.

#LearnYourSnapsFool

 

Isn't it more of a "Oh, no you didn't!" kind of snap?

  • Author

@jonmorosi Jon Morosi

 

Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins

 

 

DID HE SNAP HIS FINGERS LIKE "OH DARN!" OR LIKE THE FONZ?????

After this post, I'm in the "gay-for-giz" camp; squall and I shall hold weekly meeting at Applebee's.

I have a table there.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

Bottles of Smirnoff on deck?

Por la sonrisa que exhibe Jeffrey Loria parecería que firmó a Pujols. #SoloDiciendo #Marlins

que?

 

 

Sorry:

 

From the smile it looks like Loria signed Pujols #justsaying #Marlins

  • Author

@jonmorosi Jon Morosi

 

Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins

 

 

Snapped his finger? Like a 'you go girl' gay 3 finger snap?

"You go girl" is clearly a 3-snap snap; the amount of fingers used is secondary.

#LearnYourSnapsFool

 

Isn't it more of a "Oh, no you didn't!" kind of snap?

Damn, you're right. Apparently I'm the fool.

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

Those words have never been spoken before.

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

  • Author

Is anyone else snapping their fingers right now?! I'm trying several variations to see which sounds positive.

 

Sounds like a *snap*, "Almost had him."

YOU ARE VERY MEAN.

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

He was buying the beer and the chicken wings.

  • Author

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

He was buying the beer and the chicken wings.

 

We're trading for Beckett?!

  • Author

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

If you don't have the black kid saying it, it doesn't work. =]

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

  • Author

I'm also hearing that Samson grabbed his crotch and Beinfest saluted. Still not sure how to interpret...

 

 

I want to know what Mike Hill was doing, he may be the key to the mystery.

 

This

 

 

That's racist!

 

 

There you go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.