Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Squall if your wrong you have to post a picture of your self wearing a "Hanley has an attitude and is not a team player shirt."

 

Make it so.

 

Only if old timer agrees to wear a shirt that says the opposite when I'm proven right.

 

Deal because i dont have any part of it.

I find it hard to believe that the Cards would be meeting with Pujols' agent tonight if there was already a deal with the Marlins. I'd also expect us to hear rumors tonight already.

 

That's why I don't believe you. He might eventually sign with the Marlins, but I doubt there is a deal right now.

Supposedly the Cardinals have met (or will meet) with Pujols agent tonight. He's also met with Theo Epstein today.

 

 

Oooh, Pujols to the Cubs is much worse for Cards fans than LeBron to the Heat was for Cleveland!

I'm almost now expecting to wake up in the morning to read that Albert is ours

 

 

Yeas, after the Reyes deal I am convinced we found gold at the orange bowl site, which actually has value as opposed to the U.S. dollar right now.

 

Also we will need Pujols to afford another starting pitcher after he is signed. (Pujols puts butts in the seats for another 5 years at least = cash flow)

Admin Bowa brought up a good point - If the Marlins sign Pujols, pitchers will be more excited to want to come here, since they're thought will be "Oh, I can probably get 5 or 6 runs a game with this lineup and be more successful."

 

So ... Pujols first. Then pitchers will be begging us to come here.

Just imagining the implications an Albert Pujols signing would have on the Miami/South Florida area. It could become the next sports mecca in the United States.

Squall if your wrong you have to post a picture of your self wearing a "Hanley has an attitude and is not a team player shirt."

 

Make it so.

 

Only if old timer agrees to wear a shirt that says the opposite when I'm proven right.

I'll do it. I've been here long.

Admin Bowa brought up a good point - If the Marlins sign Pujols, pitchers will be more excited to want to come here, since they're thought will be "Oh, I can probably get 5 or 6 runs a game with this lineup and be more successful."

 

So ... Pujols first. Then pitchers will be begging us to come here.

 

 

Interesting logic. I can dig it as long as there's enough $,$$$,$$$ left over for elite pitchers after getting Pujols.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.