Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Chill guys, we haven't gotten Pujols yet

 

 

Indeed. It's amazing the conversation has switched to Pujols so quickly... it's like we just signed Reyes and everyone is going "Yup. Moving On!"

 

It's just an incredible change of pace for the fanbase.It's like the attitude of everyone has changed.

 

It certainly is a fantastic thing.

Any SP we can trade Gaby for? I know he doesn't take up much payroll but if we DO get Pooholes, we need another starting pitcher. A package of Gaby and Hensley/Volstad I could deal with.

I posted this also in the Jose thread, is it realistically possible to think we could get Pujols? seeing that we are around 95 mill right now and he would take at least 25 mill a year. Im guessing it would be goodbye nolasco and gaby for a very cheap player?

“If you’ve got a chance to sign Reyes and Pujols, you do it, you just do it,� one Marlins official said early Monday morning. “It’s unheard of; historic.�

ESPN reporting this morning that if Pujols does not sign with St. Louis, the only other destination is Miami...

OMG WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?!?!?

 

This isn't how it's suppose to be!!

 

/ESPN

 

Seems obvious to me, I will not be allowed to bring in subs from Subway anymore. Price of food just doubled over the projected menu. Well, for Reyes and Pujols, give me those $10 hot dogs.

OMG WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?!?!?

 

This isn't how it's suppose to be!!

 

/ESPN

 

Seems obvious to me, I will not be allowed to bring in subs from Subway anymore. Price of food just doubled over the projected menu. Well, for Reyes and Pujols, give me those $10 hot dogs.

 

OMG WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?!?!?

 

This isn't how it's suppose to be!!

 

/ESPN

 

Seems obvious to me, I will not be allowed to bring in subs from Subway anymore. Price of food just doubled over the projected menu. Well, for Reyes and Pujols, give me those $10 hot dogs.

 

I'll eat $10 hot dogs all day long if I get to watch Reyes and Pujols.

OMG WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?!?!?

 

This isn't how it's suppose to be!!

 

/ESPN

 

Seems obvious to me, I will not be allowed to bring in subs from Subway anymore. Price of food just doubled over the projected menu. Well, for Reyes and Pujols, give me those $10 hot dogs.

 

OMG WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?!?!?

 

This isn't how it's suppose to be!!

 

/ESPN

 

Seems obvious to me, I will not be allowed to bring in subs from Subway anymore. Price of food just doubled over the projected menu. Well, for Reyes and Pujols, give me those $10 hot dogs.

 

I'll eat $10 hot dogs all day long if I get to watch Reyes and Pujols.

 

$15*

@incarceratedbob is a tweeter who has a lot of inside info often. He has been right about a lot of NHL and MLB moves, and tweeted that the Marlins will present Pujols an offer between $210-225 million. He also said that if he were to accept, then the Marlins might move Hanley after, which I find hard to believe. Take it for what its worth, but he does get a lot of things right.

Hanley isnt going anywhere. Even if they wanted to trade him, it would be sofaking stupid to sell low after his injury plauged 2011 season.

 

Hanley's and Nolasco's trade value are low right now but if you can trade them for other pieces and use the money saved on their contracts to bring in more free agents what's wrong with that?

Marlins are meeting with Albert Pujols's agent, Dan Lozano, later today... Momentum continues to build.

 

-Buster Olney

I feel the media is already underrating Reyes significantly, dude is a monster

 

 

Mike Greenberg this morning: If I'm the Mets, I'm not upset.

 

Can't stand that little weasel, if Reyes signed with the Yankees he'd be raving about it.

Well I can see his reasoning there. The Mets were never the favorite to land him and we've known that he was gone for quite a while now.

 

So he may not be downplaying Reyes, but mainly talking about the Mets' current situation. Although, they could be upset about not trading him and only getting a 3rd round pick out of it all. *shrug*

He also mentioned his injuries and said lets see how he does now that he has his money.

 

He did call him the most dynamic player in baseball when healthy though.

I knew I wouldn't be able to handle all this excitement... I threw my damn back out this morning.

 

I am so not used to this.

 

side note: the mobile version of this site is teh sex

#Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria along with Mike Hill and Admin Beinfest are meeting with either an agent or team right now

 

 

Pujols agent: Why should Albert sign with the Marlins?

 

*Loria stands up, clears throat*

 

Loria: 'CAUSE KING KONG AIN'T GOT S**T ON ME!

I feel like people are getting so excited that there will be disappointment if the Marlins don't land Pujols. As far as I know, the Cardinals are still the favorites, amirite?

******* Clark Spencer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.